Chapter 23

All of time stopped. Why was this happening to me? I buried my head into my pillow and screamed.

"Dakota," Ireland walked in. She must've heard me screaming. "Ya okay?" I raised my head from my pillow and shook my head.About a million tears strolled down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, love" she pulled me into a hug, and I quickly returned it. To be honest, Ireland gives the best hugs.
I let go to hear the sound of the
Tardis doors open.

"He's your's now," Ireland smiled. "Go to him!" I smiled a thank you before a sprinted out the door.

I ran to the console room and met eyes with The Doctor. I darted towards him as I jumped into The Doctor's arms.
"I'm so, so sorry, Cody," he quickly hugged me back. "I didn't know. She was an old friend and...." he trailed off. I lifted my nuzzled head from his shoulder as I shot him a confused look.

"I want to make it up to you," The Doctor changed the subject. He ran over the the console. "Anywhere you want." he winked.

"Where should I start?"I giggled. I joined him at the console, I put my head on The Doctor's arm as a trailed my fingers on the buttons around me.

"Well," he looked into my dark brown eyes as I looked into to his deep green eyes as he, again, trailed off.

I grabbed his hand as I lead him into my room.

"Here," I smiled. With that said, I leaned in to his luscious lips planting an endless, passionate kiss on his lips. My fingers entangled in The Doctor's dark hair as his lips trailed of my lips moving toward my neck. He pecked at my neck as I threw back my head and let out a moan.

His lips moved back to my lips and I quickly deepened the kiss as we backed up and landed on my bed. I tugged off his tweed jacket, pulled down his suspenders, and undid his bow tie. We quickly let go of each other's lips just for The Doctor to slip off my top. The Doctor took off all of his clothing as I took off all of his as our kiss got deeper and deeper

"You ready?" he whispered with my fingers still entangled him his soft mane. I nodded, unable to speak.

The rest, well too censured to speak of.