Chapter 15

"Where the hell have you too been?!" Emma yelled as we walking into the Tardis, flailing her arms. Oh no, were in trouble. The Doctor put his hand in mine.

"We went on a date," he finally said leaving the parts about me being a Time Lord and me getting captured. He looked at me and smiled. Damn, he was gorgeous.

"Yeah," I affirmed. I gave The Doctor a quick peck on the lips. I was in love with him for sure.

"Okay, okay," she laughed but still had a mad look in her eyes. Just then, River started slamming her fist against the door.

"Who is that?" Ireland asked, her eyes wide in fear.

"My wife," The Doctor turned to me.

"Dakota I need you to go hide as best as you can anywhere around the Tardis. You understand?" I could tell he was serious. "She's after you, not me." I nodded and started running away. Tears started forming in my eyes.

"What about him?" I said to myself. I turned around. I was to far away to see what was going on. I hope he was alright. I didn't want him to get hurt.

IRELANDS POV**

"Where is she?" The Doctors wife stormed into the Tardis. She had a evil look in her eyes.

"I don't know River," I hope Dakota was far, far away from here. "She's not here,"

"Then were is she?" River boomed. She wanted to find Dakota. Now.

"Why should we tell ya?" The Doctor shot me a strong warning look, and with that River slapped me hard across the face. I held a hand to my red, stinging check as I turned to my friends who were frozen in shock. God, I wish Dakota wasn't heat to see this.

WILL RIVER FIND DAKOTA??? STUFF IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!! ANYWHO DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!