Chapter 28

"We're getting out of here, okay?" The Doctor turned to me while I was still in shock. Who were these people? Friends of The Doctor?

I turn my head to the left and let out a screech as I saw the short chubby man try to untie my with his three fingers.

"Don't worry, boy I will not hurt you." I looked at him in confusion.

"But I am a girl," he then looked at me the same way.

"Oh, forgive me," I smiled at him. After awhile, he finally told me his name and his background. Finally, I was free. I stepped out onto the light brown dirt of the arena. I look behind me to see an empty pole. I suddenly felt a tug on my arm and a hand cover my mouth. I let out another screech as I turned around to see a tall fez-wearing man.

"Look!" He smiled wide as he pointed to the fez at the top of his head. "I found a fez!" I smiled and laughed at his silliness as I pressed my hands to his cheeks. We looked deep into each other's eyes only speaking with looks we gave each other.

"Run," he grabbed my hand as we ran as fast as we both could. I laughed as I ran as I imagined a life were you could spend your whole life with The Doctor. Infinite adventures, it would be the best life ever.

When we got to the Tardis, The Doctor stopped in front of it as he grabbed my hands as he looked at the ground in shame. I turned to my right to see the girls standing about ten feet away, and I could tell that they knew what was going to happen.

"Cody, my dear sweet Cody," he kissed my hands as tears stared forming in his eyes. I smiled in compassion. "I love you and I have enjoyed every single moment with you from when you were seven to now, but...." My smiled faded as my eyes mimicked The Doctor's. "Now with the Daleks and their vow to kill whoever loves me, it has become too dangerous for you to travel with me anymore. " I wiped the tears from The Doctor's cheeks as I tried to hold mine in.

"I understand," I pulled him into a tight hug. "Hugs are a good way to hide your face from the person your hugging," I smiled trying to hide the tears.

"Doctor!" The lizard lady called out making us break away from our long embrace. The Doctor gave them a wave which signaled them to run down toward us.

"You much be Dakota," the lizard lady curtsied. As she came up she shook my hand. " What an honor to meet you. My name is Madame Vastra and this is my wife Jenny," she pointed to the short woman to her left. Wife?

HEY GUYS. I REALLY HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS LONG ENOUGH AND DEPRESSING ENOUGH. SO AFTER THIS BOOK THERE IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE A SEQUEL THATS GOING TO BE CALLED "THE GIRL BENETH THE GALAXY" AND THERE ARE GOING TO BE SONGS EVOLVED BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY SONGS THAT REMIND ME OF DAKOTA AND THE DOCTOR AND J REALLY WANTED TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU GUYS SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT BOOK AND THE NEXT AND LAST CHAPTER!!!!