Chapter 11

"What's for breakfast?" The Doctor walked into the kitchen really excited about something. I didn't know what until he and Ireland, Delilah, April and Emma grabbed me and pulled me I didn't know where. They covered my eyes with a blindfold. . I struggled for a while, they all had a strong grip on me and, surprisingly, knocked me out.

IRELAND'S POV***

We grabbed Dakota( I guess The Doctor calls her Cody now. ) and dragged her somewhere outside the Tardis. It was really fun, I thought.

April thought it would be a good idea to knock her out, so she threw Dakota onto the ground. That made The Doctor mad. After that he asked us to leave and thanked us for helping him. And that's the last we saw of him and her for a long time.

DAKOTAS POV****

I woke up suddenly in The Doctor's arms.

"Wh-what happened?" my head hurt like crazy.

"Well, April thought it would be funny to drop you on the concrete," that explains it. "And I wanted to go somewhere just you and I. " The Doctor stared into my eyes. I smiled and hugged him. This was what I wanted. Time alone with him. I pulled away.

"Why did you have to grab me then?" That part didn't make sense.

"For fun!" He stood up and put out his hand for me. I gladly took it.

"Where do you want to go first," he asked holding my hands.

"I don't care," I answered "as long as I'm with you." We raced back to the Tardis as he started playing with the controls. He pulled a lever and we were flying in time and space. I had no idea were we were going, but I could tell by the look of his face he knew.

We landed on a beautiful pink planet. I stares motionlessly at the glassy texture of the planet. The Doctor grabbed my hand as he stepped out of the Tardis.

"This is what I was going to show you last night. Come on," he pulled me out of my trance. "Let's go explore. Just don't wonder off. Who knows what's on this planet. " I nodded in understanding, and we were on our way

We walked around the planet for hours. Pointing at the landmarks and just plain exploring.

I walked away just to get a closer look at the water when something grabbed my face pulling me into the water.

"Cody!" I heard The Doctor yell before I went under. And then everything went black. Again.

DOCTORS POV***

She was gone. It was my job to protect her and she was gone. I ran toward the water. I tried to figure out who has captured her, but with so many foes, I couldn't figure it out. I had to go in after her. I loved her.

I jumped in after her. I swam deeper and deeper until I found a lair. A cyber lair. I looked into a window to find Dakota locked up in a chair. I had to get in there. Somehow. I tried to sonic the door, but the screwdriver was waterlogged. I screamed in my head, and I started to cry. I looked in through the window again. The Cybermen have already stared test on her limp body. I had one more idea to get in there but would it work?