Chapter 20

I had a dream. Here's how it went.

The Doctor and I where on an adventure together. I held his hand as we ran down an alleyway. All the sudden he's down with a pain in his side. it takes me a moment to realize that he was shot by the Master, the guy we were running from. I knelt down by him still holding his hand.

"It's going to be okay," I assure him." I'm here." he smiled and came close to my ear

"The year 4078," he whispered. He then drops dead.

I woke up abruptly. I sat up my heart beating like a drum. I look over to my side to see The Doctor still sleeping like a baby. I have to smile at him. He looks so cute when he sleeps.

The dream I had lingers in my mind. Especially the part when he whispered that strange year into my ear. 4078. What could that mean? I ponder for a long time until I found a possible reason. Could it be the year he dies? I decide to lock it up to the corner of my brain and save it for later.

"You're up early," The Doctor stretched. I laid back down next to him and smiled.

"A bad dream woke me up." I explained. I tried to imagine a life without The Doctor, but it was too depressing to put to mind.

"Dakota!" Delilah scream at me when she first saw me. "Where's the ring!"

"What ring?" I try to act as confused as I could.

"He didn't-"

"Nope," and with that I walk away. I wanted Ireland, Delilah, April, and Emma to not think I knew that The Doctor was going to "pop the question" to me.

I hopped on the counter to get a box of crackers from the cabinet. I sat down on the counter and shoving a couple crackers down my throat.

The dream still crosses my mind. Could it be the year I die? Like, The Doctor and I travel to that year and I die? This thought gives me a headache. I jump over the counter to go lay down.

I reach my room, plop on my bed, and pull the covers high over my head. I felt a single tear stream down my face. I wipe it off quickly. I don't want The Doctor to die.

"Come on, Cody!" The Doctor ripped the covers off my body and stood tall over me. "We're going to the future! my eyes grew.

"What year?" I asked protectively.

"2048!" okay, this is good. Twenty years before that year. He helped me off my bed as we ran to the control room. Delilah and Ireland have beat me here. This makes me believe that April and Emma are still sleeping.

As we landed the Tardis, The Doctor peaks his head through the door. And, so our adventure began.

OMG YOU GUYS I REALLY LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DID DONT HESITATE TO GIVE THIS CHAPTER A VOTE. THX GUYS AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.