°3°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

Jeongguk couldn't help but unconsciously let a strong blush color his cheeks as the small boy who just introduced himself sits down next to him and wraps his small arms around his waist, hugging him tight.

Jeongguk looks over to Mrs Min and smiles awkwardly at her, not knowing whether he should say something or wait until someone else says something.

Mrs Min seems to notice his discomfort.

"Yoonie why don't you go show Gukkie your room while I go find some snacks for you two, hm?"

Yoongi's eyes brighten and a wide gummy smile makes it's way on his naturally pale face. The boy quickly stands to his feet and pulls Jeongguk up with him. Jeongguk's body jolts up and he inwardly groans at the small amount of pain caused by the spontaneous pull. 

Yoongi forcefully tugs Jeongguk down a clean modernized hallway before opening a pastel yellow door and dragging a overwhelmed and mildly confused Jeongguk inside. 

Mrs Min smiles and softly giggles to herself while making her way into the kitchen. 

  Yoongi skips over to the brightly colored door and closes it then skips back to stand in front of Jeongguk who was sitting on the pale boy's fluffy bed scanning the items in the room with curiosity.

"Jeonggukkie! I remember you! You the person that said I could ask you what flirting meant!" Yoongi claps his hands and giggles excitedly.

Jeongguk chokes. Oh god.

He was sort of hoping Yoongi forgot about that.

He chuckles and rubs his neck.

"Uh, yeah that-that was me."

"Ah! Finally someone who is willing to help me! I'm so excited Gukkie!" Yoongi takes a few bouncy steps closer to Jeongguk before wrapping the muscly boy in his slim arms and squeezing the life out of him.

Jeongguk stiffens but relaxes when he feels Yoongi nuzzle his face into his neck and giggle. 

"Jeonggukkie, did know I read every comment you make? They make me laugh."

Jeongguk just wants the floor to open and swallow him whole. After all this time he thought it was pointless to post all those thirst comments but now he's just found out that the innocent boy in fact HAS read them, his cheeks flush pink once again.