°24°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

Jeongguk lays on his cold lonely bed with a blank stare. So far all the ideas him and Jimin have come up with have been utterly useless, at this rate he's never going to get Yoongi back.

After a few more minutes of moping around on his bed there is a sweet knock at the front door.

Who would want to come see our miserable family? It's most likely something unimportant. Jesus christ I miss Yoongi so much I can't even get up to answer the door anymore!

"Hey Jeonnguk! Someone's here to see you, Yunji or some shit?" His step mother calls from down the hall. Huh? Yunji? 

His curiosity gets the best if him, he drags himself up from bed and out his heavy poster covered bedroom door. Though he has to admit he doesn't look the best right now, his hair is greasy and his eyes have quite large dark circles under them. He probably should've had a shower a couple days ago.. hopefully this Yunji person wont't care too much.

Jeongguk saunters down the hall in his black fleecy pajamas, his feet drag and his eyes are pretty much crusted shut.

Though when he sees just who this 'Yunji' person is his eyes open wider than he ever thought possible. How could he have not realized Yunji = Yoongi, have I really lost that many brain cells in a matter of just a few days? 

Though forget all of that right now, the Min Yoongi is standing in the middle of my living room with a bright angelic ass smile on his gorgeous face. Oh my god I might cry..

Yoongi can't hold in his excitement any longer, he zooms into Jeongguk, face planting into his larger chest and giving him a sweet hug all the way from his heart.

The 'all mighty strong Jeongguk' lets a few happy tears drop down his face. They've only been apart for what? A week and they're already acting like this? Crying? Hugging? What cheap kdrama are we in now?

All while this love-fest is going on Jeongguk's step mother stands there in silence, she's not quite sure of what to do.. should she leave and go do some chores or watch two teenage boys be really really gay for each other. One sounds more interesting than the other.

Jeongguk and Yoongi continue embracing each other warmly, though soon Jeongguk steps back and holds Yoongi's pretty face in his hands. He stares into Yoongi's wet glossy eyes and lets out a large grin.

His heart soon gets the best of him and he plants a love filled kiss on Yoongi's small pink lips. Mrs Jeon's eyes widen and she quickly turns around to give them privacy. Listen, she may act like a bad person but she understands what it's like to be in love with someone and not be able to have them, though who is this 'Yunji' boy? Oh well.

Yoongi pulls away from the kiss and giggles brightly. He plays with Jeongguk's dark hair then pulls him closer by the collar of his pajama top.

"Jeongguk, be my boyfriend."

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

sorry for the long wait! i was pretty busy last week so i hope this chapter wasn't too rushed and gross lmao

please vote/comment is you can, it lets me know you are enjoying my books! also leave constructive criticism if you would like, just please don't be a dick.

not really edited.

also follow me on twitter if you would like (i made it like 20 minutes ago lmao) it's @babieyeri1  :)

thank you all for being so supportive i love you babies <3

yoonkishi🌳