°15°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

The two get up from their seat and wander around the party for a while, they get approached by quite a few high and drunk idiots but Jeongguk manages to swerve himself and Yoongi around them before something a little too inappropriate happens.

While Jeongguk tries to find a spot to dance with the shorter away from the crowd Yoongi stares at his surroundings with bright eyes. He love the loud music, bright lights, all the people and even the smell of sweaty bodies.

It's not the same for Jeongguk unfortunately, he's just trying his best not to throw up his dinner.

They get to a less crowded part of the 'dance floor' and they start to awkwardly sway around to the music while they blush and look away from each other bashfully.

Jeongguk looks at the others around him a get a small wave a confidence. He grasps onto Yoongi's slim waist and pulls the smaller towards himself.

At first Yoongi was a little hesitant but seeing the light red color appear across Jeongguk's face he put it on himself to at least give the taller a boner before the end of the night. (The only reason he knows about that is because he thought he should look up stuff that couples do and sadly that's what he found.)

He starts shyly grinding himself on Jeongguk's 'no-no spot'.

Jeongguk's face heats up even more than before and he starts frantically looking around trying to somehow distract himself from the innocent (not so much anymore) boy.

Before anything actually happens a wild Jimin appears.

"H-hey guys! W-hic-what are y'all doing? Oh you're dancing? L-lemme join!"

They don't say anything but Jimin just invites himself to dance with them. Yoongi takes a step back with a now look grumpy plastered on his face.

I just wanted Jeongguk to d-do adult things with me then this 'Jimin' guy comes and ruins it all!

Yoongi sees Jeongguk laughing rather loudly at his friend dancing like a lunatic and rolls his eyes with annoyance. He thought it would be just him and Ggukkie tonight..

The smaller just crosses his arms and stumbles over a few empty cans and bottles to lean against a wall and wait for Jeongguk to notice he was gone.

Did you really think Jeongguk was that oblivious? Of course he knew Yoongi was jealous but he just wanted to see how long he would act like a brat for.

Jeongguk just shakes his head and turns back to Jimin who was now terribly flirting with Namjoon- his boyfriend. Ew.

Now Yoongi was still being a brat. Stupid Ggukkie and his stupid cute smile and muscles! Why doesn't he pay more attention to me! I want his kithes.. I-I'm a good boy aren't I? Why won't he only be with me!! ..Stupid Jimin taking away my Ggukkie!

Yoongi's jealous thoughts build up and up until taking Jeongguk away from Jimin was the only thing on his mind. If only he was paying more attention to his surroundings.

"Hey beautiful, wanna play?"

Oh no.

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

oh boy.

awkward chapter i know but it was the best i could do right now im sorry :(

mildly edited and constructive criticism is always welcomed!

if you can please vote or comment!

also please check out my new book Crystal Child - Namgi :)

i love you all <3

yoonkishi🧣