°11°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

Yoongi lays on his bed while fiddling with his pale fingers.

He stares at the little glow in the dark stars stuck to the ceiling whilst his head is messy with thoughts he doesn't quite understand too well.

One of the things he can't quite understand is why his brain won't stop thinking about Jeongguk.

Everything from his big brown eyes to his shy personality, Yoongi just can't get why or how someone can just be so.. perfect.

He can't find a single flaw in the older.

Unfortunately one thing Yoongi does understand that Jeongguk doesn't see how wonderful and beautiful he is no matter how many times people tell him.

Just thinking about it makes Yoongi want to let tears overflow down his face.

But instead he shakes his head and thinks of a way to make Jeongguk feel like he's special for once.

Yoongi thinks back to all the times his mothers made him feel special or made each other feel special.

Soon a light bulb sparks in his head and he remembers one specific time where his mothers felt like they where worth the world and more.

"When my mums got married they said they'd never felt more loved in their lives.." He mutters to himself.

Yoongi sits up straight and waddles over to his colorful desk where his notebooks and many glittery pens were placed.

   He sat down and began planning out a very perfect wedding for a very perfect boy.

Okay, okay what should it have? Hm..

Oh oh! It HAS to be outside probably near a cool forest, yeah.

And hmm.. light blue decorations yes! Blue bows, blue flowers, blue fairy lights!

Yoongi giggles with pure delight as he scribbles down all the things he thinks would make a absolutely perfect and special wedding for both him and Gukkie.

And then everyone will clap and be happy and we'll-we'll kiss! And Jeonggukie would be so happy and-and we'll hold hands all night and our families will be really happy too! But Jeonggukie's step-mum wouldn't be invited because she's a meanie and her being there wouldn't make Gukkie happy so then I wouldn't be happy either!

As Yoongi daydreams about his dream wedding with his favorite person ever one of his mothers knocks on the door, breaking him out of his thoughts.

She walks in and smiles at the surprised look on her sons face.

"Come on Yoonie it's lunch time, were having toasties today!"

Yoongi's face lights up even more than it was before and he quickly gets up and sprints out the door and down the hall.

Mrs Min looks around Yoongi's room to see if anything needed to be tidied up before she heads down to get her own food.

She scans around the room and sees the scattered pieces of paper laying all over her sons desk so she goes over to clean them up.. and take a little peak at what he was doing.

She picks them up and reads over them, at first with a small frown of confusion then with a face of shock after she realized what she was reading. 

Yoongi wants to marry Jeon Jeongguk?

It's sweet of him to want to make him happy but he's much too young to want to be bound to someone forever, I want him to see that this isn't something he should be thinking about right now but I don't want to break his heart.

Mrs Min just sighs to herself and puts the pieces of paper into a pile and leaves to go get something to eat. Maybe it's best to just leave it for now.

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

Again sorry for being late!

Thank you for 8k reads i'm really surprised but happy that I got that many, thank you!

Slightly edited.

Please vote or comment if you can it means a lot :)

Remember I love you all sm <3 

yoonkishi🎠