Chapter Two

Essie's POV-
Zach got up and rolled his eyes at the boys then grabbed my hand and we went into the library. My school year was going too be hell. "I literally hate him." I said crying. "Jack or Noah?" Zach asked. "Both of them Zachy. I hate them both. Whenever Jack is not around Noah is sweet but then Jack is around Noah is a big dick." I said loudly. "Shh. You are in a library." The ratty ass librarian said. I looked at her. "Sorry." Zach said. We got up and walked out of the library. I ran into Noah. "Essie I-" He began. He was the last person I wanted to talk to. The last thing I wanted to see. "Noah. Please go away. I do not want to see you right now. Whenever Jack is not around you act all sweet and loving and then when he is around you act like a dick. I am getting tired of it." I said walking away from him. He called my name but I did not care at this point. I saw Jack and Jonah. "Trouble in paradise Princess?" He said winking at me. "Fuck off Avery." I said flipping him off. He then came over to me and pushed me against the wall. He smirked and brought his face against my ear. "I know what I can fuck." He said smirking. My breath hitched. "But you would like that wouldn't you BabyGirl?" He asked kissing my neck. "I-I-" I began. "Let the girl go Avery." Corbyn said. He smirked at me and let me go. He then walked over to Jonah laughing. They walked away to the Lambo and left. Corbyn came over to me and smiled. "Are you ok Boo?" He asked. "I am ok Bean." I said smiling at him and taking his hand. Corbyn is Zach's boyfriend. I was going home with them because I lived with my older sister and she was not home and I did not want to be by myself. Corbyn drives a baby blue Chevy Camaro.

We met Zach by his seventh period which was art with Mrs

We met Zach by his seventh period which was art with Mrs. Wichester. "Hi Baby." Bean said kissing him. They were the cutest. "Hi Beautiful." Zach said. "Why were you holding my best friends hand?" He asked. "Awe. Do not get jealous Zachy. I only have eyes for you." Corbyn said. Zach smiled and grabbed his hand. We all walked to the car. Noah came up to me. "Essie. Baby. I am sorry. So sorry." He said grabbing my hand. "It is ok Noah." I said smiling. He looked at me. "No. It sure in the hell is not ok. Every single time you are around Jack or Jonah or even Daniel, you act like a fucking dick. We are tired of Noah. Either you pick. The boys or your girlfriend." Corbyn said. "Well... I." Noah began. "Pick Noah." Zach said. "Essie." Noah said. I smiled at his decision. I kissed him. I then got into the car with Bean and Zach. "Text me later." Noah yelled. "He is not good for you Essie." Corbyn said. "Hmm... well I like him but thank you guys for looking out for me." I said. He then pulled into the parking lot of his house. I got out of the car. I went into what was now my room to do my homework. I had homework from almost every class. Then Noah messaged me while I was doing the math homework I had to do.

Noah Baby- Hi Baby.
Essie Boo- Hi. What are you doing?
Noah Baby- Just texting you. What are you doing? Talking to Zach and Bean?
Essie Boo- No. I am doing homework.
Noah Baby- Mhm. Prove it Baby.
Essie Boo- Here you go. Dick. 💙🍆🍆

 💙🍆🍆