Chapter Thirteen

***SMUT warning!! 🥵***
Daniels POV-
I woke up to see Jonah sitting with me. Again. I reached and grabbed his hand. "See fathead. I told you I'd be okay." I said. He smiled and kissed me again. "Oh, and I love you too." I added smiling. "Oh so you heard that?" He asked blushing. "Of course I did Baby." I was listening to everything to said. So tell me about the second favorite day where I'm going to walk down the isle into your arms." I said with a smirk. "It's a surprise. Don't you worry about that now Daniel. Just rest my love. You need sleep." He said. "JoJo, baby, it's okay. I'm fine. Not even tired." I said. "Essies here." He said. "Oh?" I said happy. "I'll let her come see you." He said then placed a kiss on my forehead and left the room.
Essie's POV-
I saw Jonah walking up to me. I stood up. "Is he okay?" I asked worried. "He's fine. He wants to see you." Jonah said smiling. "Oh, okay. I won't be long." I said. "Es- it's okay, take as long as you need. I'm going to go home and shower. I will be back though." He said. I then smiled and walked to Daniels room. "Hey Worry worm." He said as I entered the room. "Hey big head." I said and smiled. "You scared the hell out of me." I added. "Sorry." He said and then I smiled and started crying. "Don't be sorry- it's okay. I'm glad you're okay. Jonah though. You should've seen him. He was devastated. He sat there with you and cried, he wouldn't leave your side. At all. He was so upset. Blubbering and-" I looked at Daniel and saw he was crying. "I'll be quiet." I said. "It's okay, I'm just- I love him so much." He said. "He loves you too. Believe that." I said. "I do." He said and smiled. "So, Jonah left. To get clothes and take a shower." I said then he got this look on his face. "He will be back." I said. "And I will be right here." I added. "Oh- can I see Jack?" He asked. "Of course, let me call him." I walked outside the door and called Jack.
***Calling Baby! 🥵❤️***
Jack- hello?
Essie- can you come to the hospital? Daniel wants to see you.
Jack- Yes, I'm on the way.
Essie- I love you.
Jack- love you too.
***Call ended!***
Then I walked back into the room. "He's on his way." I said. I noticed that Daniel was sleeping. I sat down in the chair and texting Jack.
Essie- Baby, can we talk about that happened earlier? I saw the look on your face when I said I hated you. It was so sad and I never want to see it again. I didn't mean that. I hope you know that. 😳
Jack- yes I know you didn't. And did my face really change?
Essie- yes it did. You look so hurt. I felt so bad Jack.
Jack- it's okay. You can repay me then I get there. 😏
Essie- Oh yeah? And how is that Daddy? 😉
Jack- you'll see princess. I'm gonna have your 🐱 pulsing. You're gonna be so 💦 for me that you're not going to know what to do with yourself.
Essie- 🥵 please do Daddy. Now drive faster.
Jack- give me ten minutes. 🍆 🍑💦😏
Jesus that boy really did things to me. Jack was taking forever and I could not wait anymore. I looked at Daniel. Still sleeping. I was wearing a skirt so I slowly began to rub myself through the skirt. I touched my clit and sucked in a breath. Then I felt a hand on my mouth. "Playing with ourselves are we?" Jack asked. He then picked me up and took me into the hospital room bathroom closing the door and locking it. He placed his hands on my ass and squeezed. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you." I said. "I love you too Baby." He replied. And then he slowly started moving his hands up my torso, and slowly pulled my shirt off. I did the same and soon we were both undressed. "Get on the counter, and be quiet." He said. I smiled and sat down on the counter. I felt Jack slowly push into me. I gasped. "Shh. Daniel is sleeping and the doctors could come in here." He said and pushed into me faster. "Jack." I moaned softly. He pushed farther into me and went faster. My back was slamming into the mirror. "Oh my god." I said. He then placed a hand around my throat. "Shh. Be quiet princess. Daddy doesn't want to get caught." He said. He then slammed into me and I placed my face in his neck and bit softly on his collar bone. His thrusts got sloppier and he came inside of me. We got dressed and walked out.
Daniel's POV-
I woke up to hear something coming from my bathroom. Then I saw Jack and Essie walk out. "Y'all done now?" I asked. Essie started blushing and hiding behind Jack. Jack laughed and walked over to me shaking my hand. "Glad you're okay Daniel." He said. "Me too man. Me too. Thank you." I said. Then I realized something. "Where's Jonah?" I asked crying. Then I thought- oh no. What if he went after the people who hurt me. He could get killed.
Jonah's POV-
I was going after the people who hurt my Babyboy. Whoever hurt him was going to fucking die today.
Daniel's POV-
"Where the fuck is Jonah? I want to see Jonah! Find Jonah!" I yelled. "Dani, calm down." Jack said. "Bring me Jonah! I want to see Jonah!" I screamed. My heart rate was increasing and I felt a sharp pain on the place where my shot was. "Daniel." Essie warned! "NOW! Bring him here now!!" I yelled. "Okay, I'll go call him." Essie said. Then she said something to Jack. "Watch him Jack." She said.
**Calling JoJo!! 😌***
Jonah- Hello?
Essie- where the hell are you?
Jonah- on the way to the gang that hurt my Baby.
Essie- Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich! Get your ass to this god damn hospital. Now!
Jonah- Essie-
Essie- Now Jonah! He is crying for you. And his god damn blood rate is increasing. And you're fucking chasing a damn gang. What the hell is wrong with you? Your boyfriend is in the hospital and you're chasing a damn gang! Get your ass here. Right the hell now. I'm telling Daniel your on the way. You have one hour. And you better show up. I'm not playing. I won't tell Jack right now but if you don't show up in the next hour then I will. Believe it too. Times ticking now!
Jonah- Im on the way.
***Call with JoJo! 😌 ended ***
Essie's POV-
He's on the way Daniel. Now please calm down.
The end of chapter Thirteen. Warning- the next two chapters will be hella long. You're welcome. I'm sorry for slow updates and I love you all. Alot. ❤️