Chapter Eleven

Jack's POV-
I woke up next to Essie. I rolled over and saw her beautiful body. The pink tint she has to her skin. The way her freckles shine in the light. The way she whispers my name when she's sleeping. I think I love her. The way she says my name. The way she helps do the work and doesn't make me do everything. The way she's so dominate. God that's so hot. Such a turn on. The way her eyes shine. The way her skin glistens. The way she curls her toes and grips the sheets. The way she tells me how she feels. I love her. I would do anything for her at this point. Anything.
Essie's POV-
I rolled over and wrapped my arms around Jack. "Good Morning BabyGirl." He said. "Heyy." I said smiling. I then placed a kiss on his lips and I got up to go get dressed. I went to my closet and found one.

Then Jack went and got in the shower, and dressed

Then we went to Ihop to go get some food

Then we went to Ihop to go get some food. I ate Strawberry pancakes, sweet tea, and sausage. Jack at the same thing except he got the special juice.
(Let me tell y'all. That shit good as hell. It's sprite lemonade and mango syrup.🥵 Good as hell. 😂)
Then we got into the car and went to school. I got out of the car to see Jonah running towards Jack. "They are here dude." He said. "Who's here?" Jack said. "The Northside Winners. They are coming. Tonight. I got word today from an anonymous source." He said sounding kind of scared. "Fuck. God damn it!" Jack said. "Jack?" I said. "What's wrong? Who are the NorthSide winners?" I said grabbing his arm. "Nothing. No one. We have to go. Stay here and go to school. I'll be to the house when I have the chance." He said and kissed me. "JoJo go get the rest of the of the gang please. We need to have an emergency meeting at my house in an hour." He said then got in his car and drove away. "Essie, since you are going to be a part of this gang I think you should know. The NorthSide Killers are the other gang. As another example if we were Bloods they would be Crypts, and they have beef with Jack." He said grabbing my arm and then he let me go and went to go find the boys. "Jonah!" I said. He turned around and looked at me. "Please be careful and take care of him." I said hugging him. Then Zach and Corbyn came over to me. "What's going on?" Zach said. "Just gang stuff. Corbyn, I think Jonah needs you." I said and looked at Zach. "Okay." He said.
Zach's POV-
"Corbyn I think Jonah needs you." Essie said to Corbyn. My boyfriend. Which means he has to go join the gang in battle with whoever they are fighting. Again. I will not have it this time. "Corbyn!" I said. "Yes Love? Are you okay?" He said looking at me. He knows I don't call him by his full name. Ever. At all. "May I speak to you? Alone please!?" He said just as Jonah came over and called his name. "Zachy I-" He began. "Now! Corbyn! Right now!" I said and took his hand. He followed me and we went to sit down at the picnic table and then started talking.
Jonah's POV-
I went to go talk to Corbyn and saw Zach take him away to talk to him alone. This isn't a good time for that. "Essie. Do you know where Zach went with Daniel. I really need to talk to him him right now." "No I don't JoJo. I would assume that he's just a worried boyfriend. Like anyone should be." She said and walked away leaving me standing alone again. Corbyn's POV-
Zach drug me away from Jonah to talk to me. I already knew what this was about and I was not ready to talk about it right now. I had to go. Had to leave. Had to prepare. To fight. I had to join the gang because they needed me. Before Essie decided to join the gang. They needed another member and I wasn't about to let them take Zach so I voluntarily joined. Now Zach is mad because I'm a part of a gang and he's scared. "Corbyn Matthew Besson!" Zach said. "Zachary Dean Herron!" I replied. "Corbyn. Baby. Please. Don't go." He said. "I have to Babe. I have told you this. I have to go. We have to do this. I can't not go. This is my job. This is how we make money." I said grabbing his hand. "Don't fucking touch me Corbyn!" He said yanking his hand away. "Zach...." I said. "No. All you do is worry about the damn gang." He said tears in his eyes. "Zach- I- you know that's not true." I said looking at him. "Then leave it. Leave the gang right now so we can be together. Show me you love me." He said looking at me seriously. "Zach- you know I can't do that." I said sadly. "You know what? Fuck You! Fucking Asshole!" He said and snatched his hand away leaving me sitting there. Then Jonah came up to me. "We need to go. Now." He said.  "I know. I'm coming. What about Zach though?" I asked sadly. "He will be ok Bean. He always is." Jonah said hugging me. I hugged him back. "I don't want to hurt him JoJo." I said. "You won't. He will be okay, and so will you. I'll make sure of it." He said. "Now we need to go." He added. "I know." I said. I left Zach a message and got in the car with Jonah and we drove to Zach's house to talk.
Essie's POV-
I walked up to Noah's girlfriend. "Hey, I know I'm Noah's ex but could you please give me a ride to Jacks house?" I asked. "Umm... yeah. Get in the car. Im on the way there to drop off Noah for something." She said. That's when I realized. She has no fucking clue. She doesn't know that her boyfriend is in a gang. "Ok. Thank you." I said. Then we left.
The end Of  chapter Eleven. Sorry it took so long. I will make a part two soon. Love y'all. ❤️