Chapter Four

*** KINKY ASS SMUT WARNING***
Essie's POV-
"Leave her alone Marias." Jack said coming up behind Jonah. "Yah leave me alone Marias." I said and walked away to my house. I was done. I heard Jack call my name but I continued walking. I walked all the way home. I walked into the house and slammed the door. I then went into the bedroom and put my pajamas on.

They showed the bottom of my ass, but I did not care

They showed the bottom of my ass, but I did not care. I was going to sleep.  I laid down and was falling asleep when I heard the door slam. Shit. I did not lock my door. I walked into the kitchen and got a knife out of the knife thing. I then turned on my kitchen light and someone walked out of the bathroom. I pulled the knife and was about to stab them when someone grabbed my wrist. "Woah. Calm the fuck down killer." He said laughing. "Jack?" I asked putting the knife down. "Duh. Who else?" He asked pulling me into a hug. "I do not know. I almost stabbed you." I said hugging him back. "I know. Your door was unlocked. I am sorry. I wanted to make sure that you were ok." He said. "Why? Why do you care if I am ok Jack? Tell me!" I said. "Because I l... because I would not want your pretty little hole getting hurt. Now would I?" He said smirking and grabbing my ass. "You know what? Fuck you Avery. Get your sorry ass out of my house. I literally hate you. You are worthless." I said. "Oh Babygirl you do not hate me." He said kissing my neck. I pushed him away. "GET OUT NOW!" I screamed. He backed away with a shocked face and then walked to my door. He stopped before he walked out the door and looked at me. "You will regret this you dirty fucking hoe."
He said and then walked out of the door. I then called my boyfriend.
*Calling Noah Baby* Ring. Ring.
Noah Baby- Hello?
Essie Boo- Hey. Could you come over please? Please? As soon as possible.
Noah Baby- On my way. Be here soon.
*Call with Noah Baby ended. 1:27*
I walked into the bedroom and put on some lingerie that I found earlier. I was going to wear it for Jack but... Noah would do. I guess. He's ok. Oof.

I heard the door

I heard the door. "Noah?" I asked. "Yah it's me." He said. "Come in. I am in the bedroom." I said. I heard the door shut. I ran to the bedroom door and closed it then I leaned on the wall with one arm over my head and the other arm on my hip and my ass sticking out. The bedroom door opened to reveal Noah. He looked at me wide eyed. "Wow. Damn. Essie. I- What is this?" He said smiling. "It's lingerie BabyBoy. What does it look like?" I said smirking and then I kissed him. He smiled in the kiss and then he picked my up and threw me on the bed. "No Babyboy. I am in charge today." I said and then I handcuffed him to the bed. "Damn." He said as I felt his dick get hard underneath me. I smiled and took his pants off pulling his underwear off with them. I then smiled at his size. He was decent. Not as big as Jack. But decent. I smiled and licked the precum off of his face. He moaned softly. I smirked and then took his whole length in my mouth deepthroating it. He moaned loudly. "Damn Mami. Just like that." He said. I then got off and slowly slid his dick into me... because I was riding him. He groaned as I sat down on his dick. I moaned softly at the feeling of being filled with Noah's dick. He smiled. I then began grinding on Noah. "Oh my god." I moaned. I then began bouncing on Noah's dick. "Oh. Just like that Princess." He moaned. I moaned and then we released together. I uncuffed him and then we laid down together. "Damn." He said. "That was good sex." He finished. "Yah. It was." I said laughing. We then went to sleep. We woke up the next day and got dressed for school. We decided to match. We wore black pants and white shirts with black jackets. It was cute. Oof.

We walked into school holding hands and then Jack looked at me and scoffed and then I smirked at him and turned to Noah kissing him and placing my hands on his ass

We walked into school holding hands and then Jack looked at me and scoffed and then I smirked at him and turned to Noah kissing him and placing my hands on his ass. I squeezed it and then let go. "I am going to class Baby. I love you." I said. "I love you too Ess." He said and kissed me. I kissed him back and then I went to class which was history. After history he came to meet my by my class. "Hey Baby." I said kissing him. "Hey Beautiful." He said kissing me back. He then grabbed my hand and we walked to his white Tesla.... we got in the car and then we had sex.

The end of Chapter Four. Let me start by saying HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT ASS CLIT HOE DICK BALLS!!!! 952 READS on YouTube imagines!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I literally love you all. Short chapter. Sorry. Love you all!