Chapter Ten

Essies POV-
"You start training today. I will be training you today." He said. "Ok." I said and went to class. I sat down in the last row in the last seat closest to the wall. I sat next to Jonah, Jacks best friend. My ex bully. He used to bully me before Jack and I started dating. Jack warned them all to leave me the fuck alone. Not that I need him to take of me. I'm a big girl, I mean shit. I'm about to be part of a gang. I have to go through training but little does Jack know, I've been training myself since they started making fun of me in middle school. I'm now a senior in high school. Jack walked into class late as usual.  The teacher doesn't even say anything anymore. The bell rang and we left to go home. I went home and changed into some black pants and a tank top.

I then got in my car and drove to Jacks house because that was where we were having training today

I then got in my car and drove to Jacks house because that was where we were having training today. I pulled into the driveway and did not see Jacks Lamborghini. I decided to call him quickly.
Daddy Jack 💦🍆❤️- Hello?
BabyGirl❤️💦- Hai. We are training right? I'm in the driveway but I don't see your car. Are you here?
Daddy Jack💦🍆❤️- Be there in a minute.
**Call with Daddy Jack Ended. 2 minutes.**
I got out of the car and sat down on the ground. Just then I heard the screeching of tires and then I saw Jacks Lambo come around the corner. He then parked and they got out of the car. Jonah was there, Daniel was there, and of course Jack was there. He walked up to me. "Come with us please." He said them walked away. No kiss. No hug. No Hai. No nothing. Probably because of training I thought. I followed him out to his back yard. It was big and cut off into the woods. I placed my flannel down on a picnic table and looked at Jack waiting for information about what we were doing. "Ok." Jonah began. "Lesson one, you have to be ready for anything." Just then Jack came running at me. He tried to grab me and I kicked him. Except I kicked him in his dick and he fell on the ground groaning. "Jack! I'm so sorry." I said. "Trainings over for today. Everyone go home. Essie you stay here." Everyone then got in the car and left. Jack got up and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. "Jack!! Put me down." I said laughing. He carried me into the house then into the bedroom, and then he proceeded to throw me on the bed. He then smacked my ass. "You're a bad Girl. Bad girls get punished."
Jacks POV-
"You're a bad girl. Bad girls get punished." I said smacking Essie's ass. Then she turned around so she was on top. "No bad boys get punished." She said and then smacked my ass. "Oof. I lowkey kinda liked that BabyGirl." I said smirking. She smirked and then she went in my drawer. "Oo. What are these?" She said pulling out handcuffs. "Those are for gang activities." I said. "Not today they aren't. Today they are for the bad boys that need punished." She said seductively. I suddenly felt my pants tighten as I began getting hard. "Oh? Hard already. Such a slut for being dominated. Mommy's little slut." She said. That shit turned me on hella fast. She then undressed me and began riding my dick. "Essie." I said. "Yes BabyBoy?" She said. "Can you please take the cuffs off?" I said. She took them off. She then turned around so she was facing me while riding me. I grabbed her titties and began playing with them. She then moaned softly. She laid down on my dick so her titties were in my face. I took this as an opportunity and but her titty and began sucking leaving a dark hickey. Then she began sucking on my neck leaving dark hickies all over my body. Then she
came and made me cum and then we were done. Then we went to sleep for the night. We were tired.
The end of Chapter Ten!! Love y'all. ❤️❤️