Chapter Seven

***Abuse Warning. Sorry. ;( *** Essie's POV-
I woke up next to Noah. I smiled and got dressed in a dress and shoes.

Then I woke up Noah

Then I woke up Noah. Noah then got up and took a shower then changed.

We walked to school hand in hand

We walked to school hand in hand. Jack looked at me when I walked into school hand in hand with Noah. He got his look on his face. It looked like jealousy? He smirked and immediately walked over to Noah and I. "Hey Noah. Hey Essie." He said. "Hey." I said. "What up Avery?" Noah asked. "Nothing... I was just wondering if you knew what your girlfriend has been doing for the past three and a half months?" He said. "Jack." I said warningly. "Umm? What the fuck are you talking about Avery?" Noah said sounding annoyed. "Oh nothing. Just you know... bouncing on my dick and moaning my name." He said. "Jack." I said looking at him in shock. Then Noah looked at me. "Is it true?" He said. "Are you fucking my best friend behind my back?" He finished looking hurt. "Noah... I-I can explain." I began. "Are you fucking my best friend? Yes or no?" He asked seriously. "Yes." I began. "But-" I was cut off as I felt a sharp sting on the side of my face. The next thing I know Jack is punching Noah in the face. That's when I realized. Noah hit me. Jack punched Noah in the face again as Noah tried to hit Jack. "Stop!" I said.  Noah looked at me and punched Jack in the face. Jack then pushed Noah into the locker and began punching him. He then grabbed Noah's arm and pushed it behind his back and punched him again causing his nose to bleed. "Jack!!! Stop!" I screamed crying. He punched him in the face again. Noah fell onto the floor and was bleeding and Jack climbed on top of him pinning him down and punched him in the face. "Jack!!" I screamed. Then Jonah and Zach came with Bean and Daniel. "Jack!!" Jonah yelled pulling Jack off of Noah. "Let me go you fucking dick." Jack said trying to hit Jonah. "Jack. What the hell happened? Why are you fighting Noah?" Zach asked. "He-He fucking hit her." Jack said talking through his teeth. "Noah? Who did Noah hit?" Jonah asked. "Essie. He hit her." Jack said. "What the fuck? So you think that it is ok to Abuse girls Noah? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" Dani asked walking toward Noah. "Daniel." I said walking in front of him. "Stop. Please." I said grabbing his hand. Then Jonah looked at me. I let go of Daniel's hand. Then the principal came. "What happened?" He asked looking at Noah on the floor then at Jack's bloody hands. "Avery, Centineo, and Ms. Tena. To my office now. Mr Marais I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Mr. Besson and Mr. Seavey. To class. Now!" Jack walked beside me. "Jack. Why did you fight Noah?" I asked. "Because he hit you." Jack said. "Well why do you care?" asked. He then walked away into the office. When he was done he came out looked at me and then smiled and then turned to walk out the door. "Jack." I called. He walked out the door and left. But not before giving me one last look. I then decided that I was not doing this anymore. I followed Jack outside to his car. "Jack." I said. He looked at me and got in his car staring the engine. "Jack." I said. "Essie. I can't. Ok I fucking can't." He said looking at me. I then got in the car with him. "Why Jack? Why are you so afraid of commitment?" I asked. He looked at me with tear filled eyes. "God I fucking love you Essie." He said and then kissed me slowly.
The end of Chapter Seven. Short. Sorry! We need a posting scedule. I love you all so much! 💜