Chapter Three

Essie's POV-
I woke up next to Jack. Not only did I wake up next to Jack. We were naked. Damn. He took my virginity. "Good Morning." He said I'm his sexy raspy morning voice. "I can not do this Jack. We can not just fuck. I have a manz." I said. "You can't or you don't want to? Because there is a difference Essie." He said smirking and walking over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. "I-I." I began. "Exactly Babygirl." He said and picked me up throwing me on the bed. He then smiled. "Beautiful." He said and kissed my neck. My breath hitched. "J-Jack." I softly moaned. He then went between my legs and kissed my clit. I let out a soft moan at the intense pleasure that I was feeling. I had never been eaten out before. By anyone. He smirked at my moan and began tongueing my wet clit. I moaned. "J-Jack. Please. I-I need you. Please. I need you inside of me." I begged. He smiled and pounded into me. "Oh Jack. Fuck me harder Daddy." I moaned. He slammed into me hitting my G-Spot small moans escaping both of our mouths. We then released together. "We can just be fuck buddies. No feelings attached." Jack said running his hands through my hair. My heart broke at that but what came out my mouth was "Ok." After that I got up and walked out of the room and out of the house. I was standing outside. I decided to another one of my friends since Bean and Zach were at the party and I did not want to make them leave. I called Hayleigh. One of my school friends.
Hayleigh- Essie? Hi? What's up?
Essie- Can you come get me? I am at Noah's house and I need a ride home.
Hayleigh- Be there in twenty. Bye.
*Call ended. One minute.*
I waited on the porch for Hayleigh to get here. She arrived in her car.

She got out of the car in a blue dress

"Umm

"Umm... we are not partying right?" I asked. "No. I was about to go on a date." Hayleigh said. "Oh." I got in the car and we drove to my house. "Bye." She said. "Bye." I replied back. Jack and I were fuck buddies. No strings. I laid down in my bed and fell fast asleep. I woke up the next morning and got dressed for hell. I mean school. I wore some pants and Vanz. 

I called Hayleigh to come pick me up

I called Hayleigh to come pick me up. She came later in her Corvette. She was wearing a cute little outfit thing.

"Good Morning Essie

"Good Morning Essie." She said. "Good Morning Hayleigh." I said. We then got into the car and went to school. We pulled into the parking lot to see some people making out on the hood of my boyfriends car. He was here? I got out of the car and walked over to them. "Excuse me bitch. This is my boyfriend's car." I said. She stopping kissing him and looked at me. I then knew who the guy was and why they were on the car. "Noah? What the fuck?" I yelled. "Essie." He began. "I can explain. "No fuck you Noah. You are a nasty ass fuckboy. I do not want your explanation of why your hand was on some girls skank hoe ass." I said and slapped him in the face. I walked away and ran into Jonah. "Damn Babygirl. You just can not resist us can you?" Jonah said. "Do you not have a boyfriend Jonah? Why are you calling me Babygirl?" I asked annoyed. "You have... had a boyfriend but that did not stop you from fucking Jack? Did it?" He asked me. They know. "Leave her alone Marias." Jack said coming up behind Jonah. "Yah leave me alone Marias." I said and walked away to my house. I was done.
The end of Chapter Three. Hope it was good. Kinda short. Love you all. 🖤💙