Chapter Eight

Essies POV-
"Jack." I said. "Essie. I can't. Ok I fucking can't." He said looking at me. I then got in the car with him. "Why Jack? Why are you so afraid of commitment?" I asked. He looked at me with tear filled eyes. "God I fucking love you Essie." He said and then kissed me slowly. I smiled and kissed him back and then I grabbed his waist pulling him closer to me. He then grabbed my hand and then we turned around to see almost the whole school staring at us. Just then Zach came over to me. "Excuse me Jack. I need to talk to my best friend." Zach said and then grabbed my hand leading me across the court yard, Corbyn following. "Essie. What the fuck are you doing? Would you like to explain to us why you were kissing Jack. Jack Robert Avery. Bad boy. Gang leader. Bully." Zach said. "Yes... Zach. I know you do not support it... but... I love him Zach. The way you love Bean." I said. "Love? Now Essie... I don't know if you-." Corbyn began. "Baby. Leave her alone. It is her choice." Zach said. And then they got in the car and went home. Then Jack came back over to me. "Are you ok Love?" He asked. "Yes. I'm fine. But Baby." I said. "Yes?" He replied. "I want to join your gang." I said matter of factly. "You want to join my gang?"
The end. Sorry its short. Love yall.💙