Chapter Fifteen

*** Gang violence warning***
***Maybe smut warning, idk yet ;)***

                        *Three weeks later.*

Essie's POV-
"What the hell are y'all doing? You're supposed to be training. Why are you are sitting on your asses?" I asked. "Essie you've overworked us. We need a break." Jonah said. "How could you say that?" I asked. "Because it's fucking true." Daniel said. "You all got five minutes to get off your asses. If I can train you can train. Jonah you're in charge, when I get back you better be fucking training and not sitting on your asses." I said and walked out the door. I was going to go see Jack, we were working on a project to get him out of jail. I knew what was to be done.
Jack's POV-
"Avery!" The officer said. "What?" I asked. "Get your ass up. You have another visitor." He said rolling his eyes. "Okay. Thank you. Tell her I will be right there." I said. "It's not her this time Avery." He said and walked me to the visiting area. I looked and saw my rival. The leader of the other gang, the one who shot and almost killed my best friend. "What the hell." I said. "I can't see him." I whispered to the cop. "Well, he's here to see you and it's visiting time. You have too." The cop said and sat me down. "Avery, hey Asshole." He said. "What do you want Yorba?" I said rolling my eyes. "Well, for starters just know that I'm coming for y'all. Secondly, you took one of mine which only means I can have one of yours." He said. "If you're talking about Noah, then Noah was never yours. He was mine and he's dead now. So none of that matters. He was my best fucking friend and now he's dead. Why is he dead? Because I killed him. Do something about it Asshole." I said. Then I realized I had probably just provoked him, and now my gang was going to be in trouble. "Oh believe me, I'll do something about it, starting with your girl." He said and then got up and walked out the door.
Essie's POV-
I walked into the prison to see some man staring at me. "I'll come for you princess. You just wait." He said and walked out the door. What the hell? I thought. "Hello, I'm here to see Jack Avery." I said. The officer then took me back to where he was sitting. "Who the hell is that Jack?" I asked. "Because 'I'll come for you princess.' Isn't something that I want to hear." I added. "God damn it." He said. "Who. The. Fuck. Is. That. Jack?" I asked. "That's Yorba, he's the leader of the other gang. I must have provoked him when I said something about Noah. He was just here." Jack said. "So the leader of the other gang is after me... because you provoked him?" I asked. "I'm sorry Baby." He said. "I'm going home to train the boys since apparently we will need it, and I have a plan to get you out. You'll be out by tomorrow." I said and got up and walked away. I then drove home to the boys. "Get your asses ready to go, because Jack provoked Yorba and now he's after me." I said. "Yorba? Like Adym Yorba?" Jonah asked. "Like Yorba, leader of the other gang that now wants me because of Jack and Noah." I said.
*For anyone who doesn't know who Adym is I'm putting a picture here. Adym is a YouTuber and y'all should subscribe to him it's Ricco tho and his couple channel ItsAdie*

 Adym is a YouTuber and y'all should subscribe to him it's Ricco tho and his couple channel ItsAdie*

"Get your asses outside. Right now." I said. "We need to get ready." I added walking outside. Apparently no one thought they had to listen to me. "Get. The. Hell. Off. Your. Lazy. Asses. And. Get. Out. Here. Now!!" I yelled. They all ran outside. "Listen. I am going to go get Jack out of jail. When I return you all better be ready to go and training. I want you in full gear. Black, not the color. Wear a bandana with the color but the rest is to be black, we are going tonight when they are asleep for the element of surprise." I said and walked out the door. I had somewhere to go. I pulled up behind the police station to begin my diversion. I had placed a gas tank a few meters away, and I was going to shoot it. I shot it and then waited for it to explode causing all the officers to come running outside. I called Jonah to tell him to bring the get away car. I then ran inside and ran into the security guard. I knocked him out with the butt of my gun and then took the keys off his belt loop looking for Jacks cell.
"Essie?!?! Wtf are you doing here?" I heard Jack say. "Breaking you out dumbass. Let's go." I said opening the door. "Wait, we need to take the boys too, they're valuable to the gang and they're good people." He said. This was strange because I'd never seen Jack care about really anyone before. "I don't give a damn who goes. Let's fucking go." I said running out the door Jack and the two strange men following behind me. Jonah came screeching around the corner. "Hurry the hell up." He said rushing to get us into the car. "Who the fuck are these idiots boss?" Jonah asked me when we got in the car. "Hell if I know. Ask Jack." I said angrily. "This is Ethan and Grayson. They're gonna be joining us. You will treat them with respect and kindness." He said as we were coming home. We got home and went to bed after having a long night.

Please don't hate me. I'm so so so sorry that it's taken me this long to update. I have no time anymore :( with school and work. I've decided to split this chapter into two parts, so that's it's not 3000 words lol. Anyways, special thanks to all my readers. I love you all so much and I will be doing my best to update more. Thank you again
~Hayleigh ❤️