Prelude

Zoya was fuming somewhere between screaming in anger and crying in a forlorn state. Her so called friend who had wanted to be her boyfriend had left her in the middle of nowhere in on the outskirts of this small town. Now she was here all alone. Luckily she realized she had her passport and her credit cards. But night was falling, she needed to find a safe place to spend the night.Yash Arora had approached her because her father was a rich man back in India. He promised friendship to assist her finding her way back home. Instead now she was stuck somewhere with no access to any help. Zoya sighed." Humne kyun unki baat mani," she exclaimed.She found a bench and sat down with her head in her hands.Sounds of a car approaching and the headlights brought her out of her reverie." Who uses fog lights when there is no storm?," she thought aloud. The driver stopped the car and from the backseat a man came out.She gasped recalling where she had seen him before.His concerned expression turned into relief when he spotted her safe and sound. However seeing her tear stained face, he knew immediately she had been betrayed.Her white dress had some tears at the hem and there was dirt aligned on her clothes."How did you find me?," she asked.He smiled slightly." Wherever my heart is, I follow it," he responded.He took off his coat and offered it to her shivering form."Come with me," he whispered.She agreed feeling a sense of trust in him that she hadn't felt earlier that day when she "first met" him on her flight to Seattle. She sat forlorn in her seat, when the passenger besides her placed his hand on hers.Zoya turned to face him annoyed that he had touched her."Why are you touching me?"He took off the jacket covering his face."Look your nails are digging into my arm!." he hissed.She looked down and released her hand from his arm."Sorry, I am scared of flying," she stammered."It's ok Zoya. I know you are," he replied.She froze."How did he know her name?""Aap kaun hai? How did you know my name?""Aditya," he merely replied.He could not tell her more at this time. He had been warned by Wasim Siddqui.