Deja Vu

Zoya was getting over her shock as to why Yash had left her in the middle of nowhere. But she got lucky that Aditya had found her when she did. She realized she needed toiletries and clothing for the interim.

"Aditya I am sorry to bother you but my things..."

He looked back at her and her heart seemed to stop for a moment. She didn't know why she felt such a strange feeling meeting his gaze at her.

"Relax, I have everything under control. Just stay calm," he replied.

Zoya was stunned at how calmly he assured her. They barely knew each other as far she could actually recall. She would need to find a way to make it up to him.

Aditya pressed his nails into his palm. He was angry that she didn't remember what he was to her. Had she known she wouldn't have gotten abandoned here. He knew of her for years but they didn't get close until a few years ago, when Yash showed his true colors and tried to marry her for her father's money. Zoya found out after her friendship developed with Aditya.

Aditya smiled to himself as he gazed out of the window. He may have instigated her process of discovering the truth. However she had merely yelled at him and smacked him around a bit before she relented and forgave him.

" Zoya hope you can remember everything soon," he thought to himself.

They got to a Holiday Inn in Sydney. They could catch the ferry back to Seattle in the morning. He would book it while she freshened up.

He was confident she would return to Seattle with him but not so sure about the rest. However Aditya Hooda was a confident yet stubborn man. If he wanted something, he never gave up on anything.

Zoya emerged from the car as Aditya pulled out two bags from the trunk of the car.

Never in her life did she expect to end up here with a stranger that was quite familiar to her.

Deja vu feeling filled her soul but she decided she had no choice but stay with Aditya until she could return to Seattle.

She offered to grab a bag, but he shook his head.

" Tum jaö aagye. I have a key to our suite on the third floor," he said quietly.

She took a breath that she didn't realize she was holding and walked forward as she held her purse close to her torso.

They got to room 2190. He indicated for her to take the key from his jeans pocket. Zoya was afraid to touch him but his hands were full. She shimmed the key out.

" You can breathe. I won't bite," Aditya joked.

She blushed and reached over to open the door.

Warm breath of her companion fanned her nape.

She was relieved when she unlocked the door.

Aditya pulled in their things behind her. Zoya sat down in the love seat. She realized in the light of her sorrowful state. Her knee had gotten scrapped when they had left her, as she tried to get back in the car with them earlier. She had fallen and ruined her dress.

She closed her eyes.

"Where did he hurt you?"

She cried.

"Suno Aditya he didn't do this. He just be irritated so I tried to rush away from there and I fell on the street."

Aditya looked back at her angrily.

"But he's the reason you tripped. Bolo usne kya kiya! Main uska moo tor dunga!"

" I know the truth now Aditya. He was using me to get to my Abbu's wealth. Lazy a***!"

"Wow Zoya Siddqui curses didn't know this before he retorted."

She nudged him.

"One day he will get what is coming to him! Humhe yakeen hai!"

He grasped her hand in his.

"Aur main tumara saath dunga," he pledged.

She yelped when she felt a hand on her knee.

" Zoya I have been calling out to you for ages," Aditya declared as he removed his hand from her knee.

She opened her eyes.

Aditya stood up and placed her bag on the king sized bed. She kicked off her shoes and limped over to the bag, She could feel his gaze on her.

She tried to ignore how it made her feel.

However when she peered inside the bag she was utterly shocked.

These clothes and things looked very familiar. In fact these were her things from her parents' home. She wasn't sure if she still lived with them. But this meant one thing. Aditya knew her family. He probably knew why Yash had abandoned her. In fact it made perfect sense how he followed her so soon after her arrival in Canada.

He was part of the past she had forgotten.