Revenge and Solace

Part Eleven

He stood staring at the sunrise as he sipped his favorite coffee.

Smiling to himself. Today would be the last day of her earthly existence. After he completed his goal of ending her time on earth, he would go after the rest of the Hooda family.

She knew what he probably wanted. He had already caused the demise of her unborn child. He wanted to destroy what remained. Not if she could play her part right. She would fool him and then bury Yash and that insane imbecile with him. In fact both were monsters. She could not wait to show them their places. They deserved to be in the depths of hell. The web was spun. Now all they had to do is get trapped.

Zoya typed on her phone.

" Is everything ready?"

"Yes plan is in action. They will be there at 9am."

" Are you ready?"

" Yes I know my part."

" Remember I am.."

Sending a smiley face.

Zoya put down the phone and got ready to face the demons she had been blissfully unaware of or perhaps ignored after she nearly drowned in that tank some months ago. When she had awakened she assumed her husband or her boyfriend had abandoned her. There were things in her bag when she left the hospital.

Wasim had tried to redirect her back then. But she knew better. Rather than stay in Mussorie which they had planned to take her back to after the incident, she took a flight to Seattle. She fell into Yash's trap until she met Aditya again.

Realizing Aditya had never left her, made her love him even more. Wasim Siddiqui may never approve of Aditya Hooda. But she always would.

Yash got some information some time later that Zoya was at a cafe near her hotel with a guy.

He called up his brute partner. Not hearing a response he went on his own to investigate.

If Aditya and her were back together, then they would have to kill them both. Now that demanded a larger cover up.

If it was just Zoya, they could let everyone think she simply went missing and it led to a mishap that ended her life.

Meanwhile..

Zoya was packing her bags. She was going to play her part and then find her way to the airport.

"Kahan jari ho?"

She froze realizing the voice seemed eerily familiar. It reminded her of that fateful night.

She was going to tell Aditya that they were expecting. But now as the water filled the tank and she feared she would never get the chance to be with her husband and raise this baby. She would die tonight before many of their dreams were to come true.

Placing a hand on her still flat stomach, she tried not to cry. She had to fight until the end. In case there was a slight chance of some miracle. She pleaded for it.

Allah only granted her life, perhaps a child was not meant to be then.

Turning to face the demon that had snatched so much from herself and her husband already, she cleared her throat. She looked at him straight in the eyes.

" Aap humare kamre mein kyun aaye hain. Humne aap ko cab permission di?"

" I am here to end you!"

She snickered at him.

" I don't know why you need to end me. I don't even know you!"

A phone buzzed in his pocket as his attention was distracted, she took this chance to slam the vase on his head.

He fell on the ground as blood oozed from his head wound.

She quickly called reception.

" Please send someone quickly. Someone trespassed in my room. I am so scared!"

She hung up and peered back at him.

" Rajveer Malhotra you cost me my first child's life and so much more. You came here to end me, but I shall end you now!"

The police arrested Rajveer for attempting to abduct Zoya.

Yash got to the cafe and was stunned to see a girl whose hair and clothes were exactly like Zoya's. He could not see the face of the man or Zoya's face.

The unknown man wore a baseball cap obscuring his face from his location.

He walked over to them.

The man lifted his hat off and smiled at Yash then back at his companion.

He turned to realized neither of them were Zoya or Aditya.

" Sorry I thought you were someone else."

"Wait up dude."

Yash paused as he was puzzled as to what business this guy had.

" The people you were trying to harm have a message for you," he stated.

"Listen do you have any idea.."

" Checkmate!"

Yash paled. When Aditya led Zoya to find the truth of his intentions he had sent him that same message on a pastry.

He slowly turned to see a detective with cuffs ready to arrest him.

——————————————————————————————————————

Zoya sighed after finishing her statement. The rest would be taken care of by their decoys, Tim and Ann. They had been the ones to mislead Yash into believing they were at the cafe.

She stepped into the car and met the familiar handsome face.

Aditya smiled at his wife. It was finally over. Zoya had her memories back for the most part and they had the perpetrators arrested today.

He looked finally relieved. Seeing his grey leather jacket, a memory surfaced.

" Zoya don't leave me. Please just stay with me!"

He pressed his mouth on hers trying to give her breaths as he pushed on her sternum.

She gained some sense but barely as the ambulance arrived in the distance.

It was later she forgot everything between them.

"Sorry Aditya. Abbu and I put you through so much when that incident happened," she choked.

He reached over and held her hand in his.

" No Zoya. You didn't get to tell me the truth about Rajveer , Yash and our baby. I promise no one will hurt us again. We will stay this strong no matter what comes next," he pledged.

They quickly wiped each other's tears and took deep breaths.

" Airport chale?"

" Yes let's go home my begum sahibha."