Returning Home

The Siddquis and Hoodas gathered in Mumbai at the rental property that Aditya and Zoya had bought when their parents were at loggerheads. They had lived there for a few months until Zoya's kidnapping that fateful night.

Roshanq and Noor had worked relentlessly to have the place tidied up before the couple's return.

"Humari beti yahaan mehooz thi. As soon as she went to your house she got into trouble," Wasim commented.

Harshvardan knew this would deter Wasim in allowing his other daughter to marry into his family. Arjun had gone to the airport to receive the couple.

" Wasimji it was an incident I wish I could have prevented. I ensure you it will not happen again," Harsh insisted.

Wasim looked at him skeptically.

" If you had considered Zoya a part of your family then you would have realized some of our pain. In fact you probably didn't realize the pain of your own son! We were all broken to learn Zoya had lost her first child and her memory," he declared.

"Ab hum manege."

" Anjana!"

His wife came to stand beside him.

" Assure Siddqui sahab that we will accept both his daughters as our own from now on," Harsh declared.

"Jee Roshanqji aur Wasim sahab I assure you I will respect my daughter in laws like my own children. Zoya has proven your upbringing was well balanced. We too have lost a lot. But Zoya saved my husband. What more could I have to be grateful for?"

Roshanq turned to Noor and then back to Wasim.

" They are asking for both our daughters today. Ab kya?"

Wasim was unsure if he could trust them again. But Zoya must have seen some good if she had risked everything for them.

"Man jayee Abbu," a voice came from the doorway.

It was Zoya she was flanked by Aditya and Arjun.

Everyone's eyes widened.

The only way Zoya would say all this was that she had recalled everything now.

" Zoya beta aap theek hain ab?"

"Jee Abbu," Zoya declared as she glanced at Aditya.

Aditya gave a solemn look at Wasim.

" How can I trust you will be able to look after her now?"

"Sir if I had any idea I would have never let her go.."

" She got kidnapped and left for dead in that tank from your father's home."

"Please I will make sure she returns home in one piece. I won't give up until she is ready to return home to you. If she doesn't remember in the time I am with her, I will free her if she wishes."

" Zoya will restart her life anew without you if she doesn't recall anything," Wasim made him promise.

" Zoya mujhe kaise bhool sakti hai. Usse yaad aayaga ek din," he thought to himself.

He peered at her sleeping form from the doorway.

" I held your hand to never let you go. Please wake up Zoya. I promise this time I will keep you safe," he promised as he longed to go hold her to himself.

Wasim looked straight at Aditya.

"Toh aap ki mohabbat ki jeet huyi," he commented.

Zoya reached for Aditya's hand.

" Hum dono ki Abbu," Zoya answered.

Roshanq chided Wasim silently for his manners and urged the threesome to come have something to drink.

Noor came in to join them after hiding in the kitchen during the elders' conversation.

She blushed at Arjun's gaze and hugged Zoya.

" Aapi so glad you are back. I knew Jiju would never give up!"

" Aditya ek special insaan hain. Allah ne humari dil ki dua qubol kårdi Kohinoor!"