Because this is Love

Sorry for the short filler update, this story will end soon. Enjoy the update, may be awhile before I post more, but I will be back to finish it.

Part Twelve

They landed in New York. They used the restrooms to freshen up. Aditya met her by the benches.

"Any word on our flight back?"

" Yes we have a few hours, it will leave at midnight," he replied.

She gazed at him briefly before hugging him.

He caressed her hair as he wrapped his arms around her as well.

She had been holding out for awhile for this moment since their intimate night in Vancouver. Now that they were safe, she never wanted to let him go.

She straightened up like the person she had always been. She had found herself again. Aditya knew she would go back to being the more reserved Zoya in public. He respected that about her. They completed each other in that way. Whatever she couldn't do , he would do better, and vice versa.

As the couple settled down to grab a bite before their flight, in Mumbai their families awaited their return.

Harshvardan Hooda was lucky to be alive today. It was due to the daughter in law they were hesitant to accept that he had survived that night. Rajveer Malhotra had attempted to destroy his years of handwork and nearly left him handicapped had Zoya not entered his home office that night.

Half beaten, Harsh tried to stop Zoya's kidnapping but in vain.

Later when his sons and wife found him in his wounded state, Aditya was forced to leave his father in order to have a chance of saving his wife.

Unfortunately, they had lost their unborn grandchild before they could know of its existence.

Zoya had risked everything to save him. He would be forever grateful. He had healed for the most part. But the guilt he could have cost his son both his child and wife plagued his mind.

He would seek forgiveness and convince Anjana to be more cordial to Zoya. Earlier today he found out Arjun and Noor were also in love.

He would need to talk to Wasim once their children returned home tomorrow.

========================================================================

Zoya woke up from her nap, she squeezed her husband's muscled form as she opened her eyes.

" How did you know which flights I took when I came here?," she suddenly asked.

" I had my ways," he chirped back after getting over the shock of her sudden question.

She frowned.

"Mr. Aditya Hooda were you stalking me?"

"Is it a crime to stalk your wife?"

"Hmm.."

"If it was then I am to admit I am guilty of such a crime," he said biting his lip trying not to laugh.

She laughed.

" I am glad you did Mr. Hooda!"

" By the way Mrs. Aditya Hooda, I don't feel guilty. Because I love you."

" I love you too!"