Happy Ending

I am sure I will be back with something fresh sooner or later, so stayed tune to my feed. Keep following me, hopefully whatever I end up writing next won't disappoint either. Enjoy the last part of Meri Dil Ki Dua, never expected it to turn out this way, but it has, hope I didn't disappoint.

Part Fourteen

The family was finishing up brunch the day after Noor and Arjun had married. There was a united front after a few months of preparation and struggles.

After the teasing and chatter died down, Zoya entered their bedroom in the Hooda mansion quietly.

She took out the pregnancy kit she had hidden when they first moved into their bedroom here. She had missed her period. At first she thought it was because of the wedding planning stress. They had a nikkah and a Hindu ceremony for their siblings. She fiddled from groom's side to bride's side in all the functions.

She sighed and placed her hand on her stomach.

Would she get the blissful feeling of having her own child this time around?

She sensed someone behind her and she tucked the package under her pallu.

Aditya nuzzled her behind her ears and caressed her skin exposed from her sari at her waist.

" You must be exhausted Zoya, you can settle in early. I will make sure Noor and Arjun are all settled for the night," he stated.

"No I am ok. I will just be back. I will get Noor settled then you bring Arjun in ok?"

He caressed her face.

"You sure?"

"Yes.., she trailed off as he caught her hand and the pregnancy kit in it.

" Did you skip?"

She merely nodded.

" Just remember whatever happens, tum hamesha mera saath pougayi," he assured her.

She kissed his cheek before heading off to see Noor.

Aditya placed the kit in the bathroom and left the room soon after.

The brothers joked together before Zoya stepped forward to have her gift before he could see Noor.

"Here you go Bhabhi but I want a niece or nephew in return," Arjun chimed.

Aditya and Zoya exchanged looks.

" I can say the same from you both too. I am sure Zoya wants to be a tayiji and massi as well," Aditya said embrassing his younger brother.

Zoya nudged him and ushered him away.

When they go their room, he locked the door and cornered her against the wall.

" Listen Zoya if you are not already pregnant, we need to just work a bit harder ," he joked.

She blushed.

"What is with this blushing? We have been married over a year now!"

"Aap bauth besharm ho chuke hain," she replied.

He pulled her to land against his chest and kissed her shoulder.

" Why don't you take the pregnancy test Zoya, then I can show you how besharm I can get!"

She shoved him lightly before running into the bathroom.

Five minutes later..

" So what is the verdict?"

" Guess it wasn't stress. The test is positive, but.."

"I am so, what..."

" What if this is not real? What if we go to the doctor later and the test is wrong or we loose this baby too?"

"No Zoya we will make sure everything goes well this time and this will be real if not today it will be soon," Aditya assured her.

"Kya matalab?"

He pulled her closer to himself and started to show how besharm Aditya Hooda could get.

some years later...

The Hoodas and Siddquis were gathered for Zoya and Aditya's five year anniversary.

They had been blessed with twins Zain and Alia. Arjun and Noor had a son Nasir.

As Aditya and Zoya cut the cake and later danced the night away, they felt truly blessed. All their wishes had come true. Their event managing company had now signed its first international contract. Most of all they had each other and their families. Zoya learned to overcome her qualms the day the twins were born. She was stronger than ever before as she dealt with running a company and managing her family.

Aditya was relieved he had Zoya forever after they went through many heartbreaks earlier in their marriage. Tonight as he gazed at her, he never felt more blessed. He thanked God every day for her and their children.

The End