Part Four

Zoya awakened first. She could barely sleep all night. Questions and fragments of memories plagued throughout the night.

How did Aditya know she got restless all the time?

They have been friends but had they ever shared a room before?

Her head pained trying to make sense of everything. She hissed causing Aditya to stir.

"Kya hua?," he exclaimed.

Noticing her strained expression , he sighed.

"Zoya you shouldn't strain yourself over that Yash. He is cheater. People like him never change," he declared spitefully.

"Lekin.."

"Kuch nahin. Rest for sometime, I just realized I need to reserve our spot for the ferry. I will be back in a few minutes," he assured her.

Aditya dialed the number that had just messaged him.

" Kaisi hai Zoya?"

" I am trying to keep her from taking too much tension. Overall besides a few scratches she is ok," he replied.

" Tuhme yaad hai na? She needs to return home in better shape than she was before she left."

"Jee that is my duty."

"She is your responsibility. Don't make me regret giving you this chance Aditya."

Aditya sighed.

" Sir with all due respect, you are acting like I am some stranger. Besides you, I am the only one she would trust."

"Pata hai. She would trust you over anyone but I am her abbu after all. It's my right to always worry about her."

" We are going to Vancouver today. I am going to arrange the tickets. Once we find Yash.."

" I want him to be taught a lesson. He cheated my daughter."

" I assure you, that Zoya and I both will ensure he gets good lesson in not messing with either of our families."

" He destroyed your life too. How I wonder what would have happened if he didn't come between you and Pooja."

"Pooja was more of a convenience then she was inconvenience. My parents knew of her and I knew her since childhood."

"Then what is Zoya to you?"

" Something you may not see sir,but far more than you realize," Aditya said.

"We shall see Aditya Hooda."

"Khuda Hasifz."

Aditya stared at the phone for a moment before deciding he better go get the arrangements for Vancouver before they lost a chance to leave at a decent time.

Zoya stirred not able to sleep anymore.

Her phone beeped with a message,

She frowned as she reached for it.

It was from Kohinoor.

"Aapi aap kaisi hain?"

"Hum theek hain. Aap kaisi hain?"

"Hum bhi theek hain. Aap ko hum sab miss karte hain."

" Don't worry Noor. Aditya found me so soon we shall figure out a plan and I will return to meet you all."

"Aapi aap ko yard hai na, ki Aditya aap ke kya hain?"

" As far as I know woh humare azeez dost hain."

Noor didn't reply anything else.

Zoya realized she could be busy with some work. She decided sleep was far away from her. She would go freshen up and then find Aditya.

She didn't have to go very far.

Aditya returned to the room as she exited the washroom.

" You can go get ready. I will change here while you.."

" I got the tickets for noon. We can have breakfast once we are both ready," he stated.

She merely nodded but grabbed his wrist.

He stopped and looked back at her.

"Why do I think you are hiding something from me?"

He sighed.

" It is best you find out on your own. I can't force you to accept the truth," he admitted.

He turned away as she let go of him.

She sensed he was dealing with a lot on his mind right now. Maybe a side trip to Vancouver would do them both good.