Show me love again

Part Eight

Zoya quietly ate her noodles. Aditya gazed her puzzled. She had remembered something earlier that day. He wanted her to talk to him. He didn't want her to jump to conclusions or be too tensed. However right now she seemed to be doing a good job of hiding her feelings.

This phase was unexpected in their relationship. He recalled their sudden decision to get married and how they ended up stuck in a storm just days later in Mussorie. They had agreed for the contract on their wedding day itself as both families were upset with them running off and getting married.

" Zoya we cannot leave now. The roads are closed, how will we get to the airport?"

"What about the others? Sanjana, John ,Mr. Suri and ..."

He shushed her with his fingers.

She gazed back at him stunned. They were newlyweds yet to reach complete intimacy with each other. Yes they had been good friends for a few years, and had grown close to each other over a short time, but there was much to explore together.

" Relax, they reached the airport but the flight is delayed. Already your Abbu hates me, if we get into an accident, he will definitely grill me to death or feed me to a lion here," Aditya hissed.

"Toh kya kare, Mr. Aditya Hooda?"

" I will have to find some arrangement for us Mrs. Aditya Hooda," he hissed.

She blushed.

"Get used it to Zoya," he said huskily.

She merely blushed even redder if that was possible.

" Aditya why aren't you eating?"

He broke off from his reverie.

"Sorry much yaad agaya," he muttered.

He grabbed a fork and started eating from her plate.

She glared back at him.

"I thought you were going to oogle me, but guess you are more interested in my food than me," she hissed.

He chuckled at her.

" We used to always eat noodles together," he said.

"Oh sorry humhein yaad nahin tha," she mumbled.

To cheer her up, he fed her some noodles then hooked his lips onto the other end. They both chewed until their lips met.

They were both left breathless.

After eating and caressing each other in between bites, Zoya asked him a question.

" Aditya did we have our sughraat?"

Aditya choked on his drink and it came out through his nose and mouth.

" So sorry Adi! Here let me help you!," she stammered.

He scooted off and cleaned up himself.

He returned a few minutes later.

" Zoya I don't think you are ready yet. I mean I cannot tell you anything else. I cannot risk your..."

"Theek hai. Hum aap se baat nahin karna chahte. You can't even give me a straight answer," she declared.

" I already told you we got very close," he stated unwillingly.

" If I tell you what I saw earlier today, will you answer my question?"

Aditya sighed.

" Fine, please tell me what you remembered earlier today," he declared.

Zoya turned solemn.

" I was somewhere dark. I was drowning. I thought of everyone I knew, and then I wished I wouldn't have to leave you Aditya," she admitted.

Aditya turned alarmed.

" Did you remember anything else. How did you get in that tank." he exclaimed.

She shook her head.

" That part I don't recall. But I know one thing. If I am alive today, it had to be because of you," she declared.

He frowned at her.

" But how did you.."

" I was able to trust you. That must mean you risked you risked everything so that I am here today sitting here with you. I don't know why it ended up being here in a foreign country and not back in India. I was blank slate, then you came along and I have started to find myself again," she admitted.

Aditya looked in awe at his wife.

Never in a million years did he expect her to almost leave him forever. Then again neither did he expect her to lose her memory. In fact he was relieved when she trusted him enough to stay in the same room as him in Sydney and then later she came with him here to Vancouver.

God had truly blessed them.

As Zoya said that night in Mussorie, destiny had brought them together. Otherwise she would have married Yash and regretted it. He would have married Pooja and never felt loved.

" Aditya I know you don't want to hurt me, but when you feel like it's ok, can we relive our relationship from the beginning?"

He softly looked at her. He reached for her hand and squeezed it.

" Tum meri dil ki dua ho Zoya. When you are truly ready and we are safely home, we can start officially again. Right now, let's focus on your recovery. I promised your Abbu that..."

" I don't care Aditya. I just want you to show me how much you love me," she insisted.

He hesitated before speaking up.

" Then promise me that you won't regret anything in the morning," he pleaded.

She nodded.

He pulled her into his lap and kissed her senseless.

Their night of passion began.