Pewdiepie?

Marzia's POV:

I finally returned home and I parked the car in the driveway. I approached the front door and opened it to slightly poke my head out. 

"Felix? Emeel?" I whispered. I guess that Emeel's mother came to take her home. I walked up the stairs to my room. Felix is asleep, but I didn't need to wake him up yet. So I changed into an oversized T-shirt and nodded off.

*Music plays*

I woke up instantly. 

"What is that? Is that music?" I whisper to myself. It's 5:52. It may be a bit early to wake up, but it didn't matter in this situation. I got out of bed and grabbed the meter stick that was near the sewing model. yeah, I know that sounded like a bad choice, but it's actually pretty sharp on the edges and easy to move. Like a sword. I balanced it on my shoulder, ready to swing at any trespassers. I quietly tip-toed down the stairs.

=======================

Tip-toeing in my Jordans. 

=======================

The noise was coming from the living room, so I slowly sneaked to the location. I felt like I was in a horror game. The curtains on the windows blocked the sun, creating a suspenseful ambiance. I darted across the hallway that would let any one who intruded see that I was ready to attack. I peered over the corner wall. There was a silhouette near Felix's tablet, the face of my "opponent" was lit up by the screen.

"Wait..Emeel?" I questioned. 

"Oh, Marzia! I'm really sorry if I woke you up! I just wanted to read a book on Felix's tablet, and then music started to play. I didn't know how to turn it off, I'm sorry. It was a stupid idea." Emeel explained in a hushed voice, "Felix makes reading a book on this contraption look so easy!" 

I quietly giggled, not wanting to wake up Felix. I helped emeel turn off the music on the tablet then made some tea. I know coffee is more popular, but I just prefer tea; and so does Felix. I sat down on the couch next to emeel. 

"So what were you going to read?" I asked. 

Emeel shrugged,"I don't know, I was just bored. I needed something to do." A lightbulb popped up in my head. 

"I got an idea, why don't you watch YouTube videos!" I quietly exclaimed. 

"I don't have my phone." Emeel said. 

"You can use our computer." I smiled. 

"I don't know. I mean it would be a good idea but I don't think I know of anything to watch. There was this YouTube channel I liked, but I soon grew out of it. I hated waiting a week for a new 3 minute video. I wish there was a channel that did mostly video games, you know, because gaming videos are really long; uploaded everyday, and is entertaining." She explained. 

"I think I might know a guy." I assured. I lead her to the room with the computer. As she sat down, I pulled up YouTube on the monitor and typed in "Pewdiepie". I found a video that once made me laugh so hard, that I cried. Yes, this one, definetely. I clicked on the video and waited for it to load.

Emeel's POV:

When the video started, there was someone in a box in upper left corner. Wait, I knew him! 

"Is that Felix?!" I questioned. 

Marzia nodded her head,"Yep. He makes YouTube videos for a living. I do too, but in not sure a shoe collection would make you laugh." 

Wow. YouTube videos for living? That sounds like the best job ever! I wish I could do that, but I don't have a very cool YouTube channel. The name I used was stupid and had numbers. From what I've seen so far, you need at least a cool name to become YouTuber. 

"I'm going to go walk Maya and Edgar, be good." She said, as she left. I return my focus to the screen, Felix is playing what seems to be a horror game. "Fasha? Where are you going? Is he moving?" He said in the video. Then suddenly, he screams at a train coming his way. 

"Oh, fuck me! Run, run, run like a boss, run like a boss, run like a boss..." He yelled, then screamed as his character got hit by the train. I don't care about the profanity. He was making me laugh and that's all that matters. I turn up the volume for a surround sound experience, because the door was closed. So I don't think it will wake Felix. It sound loud but it made me feel like I was Felix; playing the game myself. Wow, a YouTuber for a job? That's definitely going to be my dream job.