Emeel is returning!

I hope you like this chapter! I have lots of ideas for the next one :)

========================================================

Felix's POV:

I turned on my light and pressed "record".

"Ha-ha-how's it going bros? My name is peeeeewwwwdiepie! Sorry that this isn't going to be another gaming video, it probably will get flagged for no reason...but YOLO right? But I just needed a way to tell you guys that I probably had the best days of my life, yesterday and the day before. Because I was actually babysitting. I know that you guys are thinking, 'Why the hell are you babysitting?! You hate kids based on your happy wheels videos!' No I don't. In fact this kid...well I'm not gonna say her name because of safety purposes..but she was well just the best thing to happen to me since Marzia. Maya went missing today, and that girl found her." I smiled. I paused for a long time before talking again, but I'll edit that out.

"She's just such an amazing child..." I said.

"Then you and Marzia should have a child!" I mocked my viewers.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled.

I returned to being calm, "I don't think that we could have a kid that is exactly like her. Maybe if it was just Marzia...but HAVE YOU MET ME?!" I joked.

"She's just like Marzia in my opinion, she's beautiful, nice, smart, mature, and funny." I explained. Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID: Christeen, Emeel's mom. I immediately answered. "Hello? Christeen? Do you need me to babysit again? Because I'll do it." I greeted, probably sounding desperate.

"Yes, I need you to babysit Emeel after school on Friday. I won't be back until Sunday." Christeen explained. I know that I was smiling an ear-to-ear smile.

"Okay no problem!" I said.

"No, I mean Friday of next week." Christeen corrected herself. "Oh, so I have to wait an entire week?..plus a couple days.." I complained.

Christeen seemed to be annoyed with my question, "Yes, don't complain. Oh and Saturday is her birthday." She mentioned.

"I have a question for you, is it okay for me to show her face on YouTube?"

There was a long pause before Christeen answered me, "Yes, that's fine."

"Okay, thank you. I just wanted to tell my viewers how great she is."

"That's nice. Goodbye." She said, in almost a robotic voice. Something about her just did not display the most positive vibes. But If she's anything like Emeel, then she can't be that bad.

 Yes! Finally! I hung up and pulled up a picture of Emeel on my phone. I showed it to the camera, which was still recording.

"This is Emeel, she's the girl I was babysitting. She is 13, and I just asked her mom if It was okay to show her face on YouTube and she said yes. And I'm going to babysit her again next Friday. On Saturday, she turns 14! so in the comments, wish her a happy birthday, bros! And that's pretty much it! Thank you all so much for watching and here comes the brofist. Stay awesome bros...meh-heh!" I smiled, while putting my fist up to the camera lens. I then saved the recording and uploaded it to my laptop. While I waited for the final cut to render, I created the thumbnail. It was one of my funny faces on Emeel's picture that I was showing with the words "Babysitter???" on it. Click bait, without lies! Finally, the video was uploaded. I placed my hands in my jacket pockets and realized that I still had the star locket from the park. I took it out. A light bulb went off in my head.