Shooting stars

Marzia's POV:

I looked down at my watch. It was 9:12, a normal time to wake up...I think. When you live in the "Pie" house for this long, you start to forget what normal is.

"Edgar, Maya, get out of the water!" I commanded. The two dogs still continued to frolic in the ocean tide. I clap my hands together rapidly and loudly. Maya obeyed but Edgar was stubborn. I tugged on Edgar's leash, apparently alerting him to not move. It took a few tries until I got his attention, but it eventually worked. I walked the dogs near the sidewalk and tried to keep an eye on both of them. While I was outside, I stared at the sky. It was baby blue with multiple clouds. like Felix's eyes, I thought to myself. With his eyes, alone, you can tell if he's smiling or not. When he is, his eyes are so welcoming. They say "I won't ever judge you...as long as you don't judge me". I guess the clouds represent the burdens he always carries with him, after replacing your own cloudy eyes with his happiness. a trade, if you will. He has done so much for me, and I will never forget it. I appreciate him and I don't want him to think I don't. There isn't a second that goes by when I wish I fell in love with some one else. The thought of Felix made me smile. I love him so much, and he loves me too. I don't think I'd ever doubt our relationship. I'd never been happier. Felix made such a difference in my life. All of his fans say that I only love him for his YouTube fame and money. When really, I was dating him before he was famous. I know...hipster Marzia. But no one understands, anyway. They will never know Felix like I do. His fans would describe him as funny, weird, and insane. But I can describe him as gentle, kind, and modest. No one knows what happens when I'm sad or sick. To them, it's just that I'm sad or sick. But no. Felix is the one who comforts me, takes care of me, and most of all, loves me with all of his heart. And I would never hesitate to return the favor. I snapped out of my daze and realized that Edgar is biting at his leash. He's such a strange dog. When people judge me for the way Edgar acts, I just say, "It's my boyfriend's dog".

"Oh, stop." I giggle. I pick up Edgar and reel in Maya's leash, from behind me. But there was no weight at the end of it. Maya wasn't there.

"Maya?!" I yelled. She was nowhere in sight. I began to hyperventilate. I picked up Edgar and ran towards the house, dodging traffic on the road. I opened the door frantically. I put Edgar on the floor and ran upstairs, to the bedroom.

"FELIX!! Wake up! Now!" I yelled.

Felix's POV:

=====================

This part is Felix's dream

=====================

"Marzia, I love you and you know that!" I said.

Marzia was crying,"I'm not so sure anymore." I then was falling through the floor, seeing different dimensions mixed with memories of me and her. Followed by Marzia screaming,"I HATE YOU! FELIX!! FELIX! FELIX!"

===================

The dream is over

===================

I was awaken by Marzia, shaking me back and fourth, shouting "FELIX". I felt my heart beating fast when I saw her still here. It was just a dream, that horrible experience. Thank god. I must have been sobbing once I was fully awake, because Marzia seemed concerned.

"Felix? What's wrong? you're in tears! I tried to wake you up sooner but you kept screaming at me. Nightmare?" Marzia sadly exclaimed. I didn't want to answer her. All I did was take her into my embrace, nodded, and held her tightly. I never want to lose her, I'd probably lose my mind. Because if I ever lost her, I'd lose more than Marzia. I'd lose my will to wake up every morning. I know I would still have my fans, but no one will ever be my number one fan, except Marzia, and I will always be hers.