Part 13/ Truth or Dare

I went to get a drink (not alchohol or anything) when I saw Gilbert I quickly looked away what the hell was getting in to me?..
He came over to me "Hey Anne," he smiled "Happy birthday." "Thanks." I smiled back at that stupid stomach feeling came back.. ugh
"How is Ruby I haven't talked to her for almost a week." I asked "Oh she's good I think." He said and then Josie came over "Hey Gilly and.. Anne" she gave me a evil look "We are playing truth or dare downstairs if you want to join?" She said then all the other girls came pushing me downstairs I wasn't sure about this but it was my birthday what could go wrong?

I sat down on the sofa with Diana and Gilbert Then I whispered to Diana , "I don't think this is a good idea " "C'mon Anne it's your birthday just try to have fun!" She smiled and She wouldn't let me get up.
"Okay who going first?" Jane asked "I Will." Josie said "Ok I dare hmm.. Gilbert to.. kiss me" said Josie looking proud "Umm.. do we have to do kissing?.." Gilbert asked he looked a but disgusted "Of course we are doing kissing." Said Josie and then she walked over to Gilbert (who was stood up a bit) and kissed him..

I felt horrible like sick almost. What had just happened am I ill? I don't know but Gilbert pulled away quickly.  "What are you doing?.." He asked and he wioed his lips "What didn't you like that kiss?" She said looking smug. "Whatever Gilly" she said and smiled at me evily and she sat down.

He saw her look at me and he looked at me and I pretended to be looking at my nails. Ok now this may sound weird but then.. "Gilbert I dare you to.. hug Anne" Billy said that I don't know why but yea..
I started to blush a bit so I looked down to hide it "C'mon what's the harm in a hug bud?" He laughed he could see I was nervous "Billy I don't think Anne would like that even if it is just a hug don't put her under pressure." He said seriously and then smiled at me but I kinda just looked away.

- A while later -
Gilbert's P.O.V
I did want to hug Anne but that would be weird and I didn't want to make her feel embarrased. I was still grossed out that Josie kissed me I wiped my mouth with water and then dried it with a cloth. Then I went to find Anne I wanted to talk to about yesterday that I wasn't dating Ruby so I looked around for her then I saw her and went over to her "Anne can I talk to you?" I asked nervously "..Ok" She replied and we went outside "So about yesterday.. I'm not dating Ruby" I told her why did she think that anyways ? I thought to myself.