Part 23/ (idk what to name this chapter 😂)

Anne's P.O.V
I woke up as usual but I felt different I felt like I had cried It all out I hated Gilbert I hated Josie knew I shouldn't have trusted him! I was so angry but I felt like I got it all out. I knew he lied.
I got ready for school and met Diana "Anne!" She smiled and ran into my arms and we hugged happily. "how are you?" She asked "I'm good." I let go of the hug. We got to school and I put some things in my locker then I saw him walk in (Gilbert). I looked away and rolled my eyes I put my phone in my pocket and closed my locker I waited for Diana and I saw Gilbert look at me so I gave him an angry look.

I walked to Maths with Diana and sat down shoving my bag under the desk.
The lesson went sort of quick but it was really boring. Me and Diana went out to break sitting down at a bench, then Charlie came over "Hey Diana, Anne" he smiled "Hi" Diana Smiled "Hello" I said "How are you guys?" He asked "I'm good" Diana said putting her math book away "I'm fine" I replied. "I heard what happened with you and Gilbert.." He said "He is really Sorry it wasn't his fault he told me everything." Charlie added stuffing his shoe a bit. My eyes looked down and I didn't say anything then I thought about it that Josie was up to something. But I felt like I didn't want to forgive Gilbert just yet.

I went to my next class then I saw a note on my desk so I read it "Anne, I really want to talk to you about yesterday (I know you won't let me talk to you that's why I gave you a note) Could you meet me at my house after school? - Gilbert"
I thought for a minute.. Fine I thought I guess I'll listen to what he's got to say.. Then I sat down and did my work.

(Ok I don't know what to do now so ima just skip to after school 😂)

-After school-

Gilbert's P.O.V

I got home bash was out in Charlotte town lucky enough. I put my school bag down and hung my coat up then I went upstairs then I heard my phone
It was Josie. Ugh great.
Josie: Hey Gilly, have any plans for today?
Gilbert: Yes. Also stop calling me that.
Josie: Gee sorry Gil
I muted her and then waited for Anne
Knock knock
That must be Anne then u thought why did I tell her to meet me here? Ah oh well I opened the door. "Anne, you came" I smiled small. She sort of nodded "Uh oh yes..Come in" I said and held the door open and she walked in she looked really serious but still cute.. "So.. If you are wondering why I invited you here well its because I wanted to tell you what REALLY happened yesterday.." I said nervously. I explained everything and It actually came out right and I didn't make any excuses.