Part 14 /Josies Plan

Gilbert's P.O.V
(I asked Anne if I could talk to her outside)
"You and Ruby aren't dating?" She looked confused "No we are just friends" I looked down and laughed. "Ok I didn't know.. uh sorry" she said "Why are you sorry?" I asked "For thinking you two were dating" she looked down a bit "Don't worry," I laughed and put her chin up slowly and softly "Hey chin UP! It's you're birthday" I smiled at her and I think she blushed!

I can't believe I made Anne Shirley Blush!

Josies P.O.V
I was walking around looking for Gilbert when I saw him outside with Anne I was furious! But luckily I had a trick up my sleeve Anne's phone was on the counter so I picked it up and took it at first I was thinking of taking Gilbert's but he took it already. Anne came back in and was hidden she doesn't seem to look for her phone though.

I went hidden and Gilbert was with Charlie bow so that was good! I was  going message him he will think it was Anne!
Anne (Josie): Gilbert
Gilbert: Oh hello Anne what is it?
Anne (josie): You are really annoying me can you just leave me alone? Go kiss Josie I think she really likes you and is right for you.
Gilbert: What?.. this doesn't sound like you? If someone has took Anne's phone ! 😠
Anne (josie): No this actually is me people keep telling me you like me but Ew I don't care I don't like you
Gilbert: Anne is this really you?!
Anne (Josie): Yes you Dummie! 😑🙄
Gilbert: Where are you then?
Anne (Josie): I'm not telling you, you stalker! 🙄😑😠
Gilbert: How am I suppose to believe this is you?
(When was trying to prove it I found a picture that Anne must've taken before the party so I sent it to him hoping he would believe me I also made Billy distract Anne so Gilbert wouldn't find her)
Anne (josie):

 this doesn't sound like you? If someone has took Anne's phone ! 😠Anne (josie): No this actually is me people keep telling me you like me but Ew I don't care I don't like youGilbert: Anne is this really you?!Anne (Josie): Yes you Dummie! 😑🙄Gilb...

Gilbert: So it is you?..
Anne (Josie): Duhh 😑
Gilbert: ...
Anne (josie): Bye. 🙄

Gilbert's P.O.V
It was hard to believe this was actually Anne I mean maybe she drank some alcohol by accident?.. I mean she looked fine on the picture and I couldn't see her anywhere..
It started to get quite late so I decided to leav before anyone else.
That couldn't be Anne could it? That doesn't sound like her..

- The next day -

Anne's P.O.V
I finally found my phone on the counter but I noticed all my messages with Gilbert were deleted. Oh well I thought then had breakfast and got ready for school. Then I got a message from Diana.