Whats happening?!

Edited 6-24-19

The boy on the hospital bed was pale, small, covered in bandages and blood. He was deathly still as nurses and doctors worked anxiously to revive the boy. He just wasn't responding to any treatment.

After several minuets they called it.

"Doctor? " A female nurse asked solemnly with a clip board and pen. He raised his head.

"Time of death, 11:31am. " The male doctor said sadly.

The female nurse wrote it down. The older woman doctor set down the paddles. "Poor boy... He was so young. I hate seeing such young people go. Worst part of this job. "

She said sadly covering up the boys face with the sheet. "Yeah, but it's part of our job. Sometimes they just can't be saved... "

He said walking out. Everyone cleared the room and shut the blinds. After it was logged the body would be taken downstairs, tagged and would sit until proper arrangements were made.

But in the doorway was a boy.

The same boy that had just died.

He watched as the doctors and nurses claimed him as dead. He screamed and tried to reach out to them, but he went straight through them.

"I'm behind you! Someone please! I'm- I'm not dead! I'm right here! Please don't let me be dead! I- I...! "

The doors shut leaving the boy alone. He turned and looked at his own body laying on the bed. He read the files on the wall.

—————

Casey Williams, aged 13, white male.
Height: 5'10
Known family: Ivory Willows. Admitted with patient. No known others.
Injuries: severe concussion, internal bleeding in the abdomen, severe bleeding in the brain, dislocated left shoulder, 6 minor fractures in left arm, split collar collar bone break.

—————

I breathed out. Was I really dead...?

The room was eerily silent. I walked through the door of my room. Like literally....

I went right through it. I wandered the halls, no one could see me... Am I a ghost? Maybe just my spirit? What's happening...?

I wandered to Ivy's room. I went through the wall and stopped when I saw her. Many machines were hooked up to her. Tubes and wires coming from everywhere. It was a terrifying sight... but she was alive. I walked over to her chart in the wall and read.

—————

Ivory Willows, aged 13, white female.
Height: 5'10
Known family: Casey Williams, admitted with patient, Cade Yeager- adoptive father, Tessa Yeager- step sister. Brandon Willows- step brother. Possible Uncle?-whereabouts unknown.
Injuries: 1 skull fracture, 1 mid-spine fracture, severe lacerations on arms legs and torso, two broken ribs, severe amount of dust in lungs, left wrist broken, torn ACL in right leg.