PART TWO UPDATE :)

"I Found An Autobot" will be updated on:

*drumroll plz.*

......

January 10th, 2020

Part 2's Summary:

Ivory Willows and her twin brother Casey reside in an abandoned city, searching for someone that will not only intertwine their destinies but also save the world. A new Evil has risen and only together can they stop it. But they must complete the troublesome act without the Autobots help. For this Evil isn't just targeting the human race, but the planet itself and every being that resides on it. Including them. Although they are just merely two humans, they are anything but helpless. While Ivory discovered new abilities and Casey unlocked his own in their time away, together they must now use that to stop this new evil and fulfill their destinies.

This journey takes several years, but in the end the sacrifices they make will be worth it all. Even if it meant their own lives. It was worth it.

And one more thing, the world as they knew it... has been lost. It has been over run by vicious mutated creatures and the government once again blames the alien cybertronians for the ordeal to cover up their own selfish mistakes. But only Ivory and Casey are the key to fixing it all because they know the truth.

Character looks:

Ivory Willows, aka: Ivy or V.
Age: 22
Height: 5"9
Weight: 135 lbs
Appearance: Dark Brown hair, Blue Eyes.

Casey Willows, aka: Case or C

Age: 22
Height: 6"1
Weight: 153 lbs
Appearance: Light Brown hair, Blue Eyes, Freckles.

(Yes they are still twins, you will find out later why he looks just slightly different

(Yes they are still twins, you will find out later why he looks just slightly different. But yes, for those who's I'll say they do not look alike, that is fully intended. So Casey and Ivory are still twins. Thank you for reading and I'll see you all on December 10th of 2020!!! )