A/N Recommendations P.1

So...I've decided I'm going to do recommendations! Because there are so many awesome writers on here, and if they get a tiny bit more recognition, that would be amazing!!!

@newsies_fan123 - Their story 'June Conlon (Newsies) Pt1 shows the life of a character called June Conlon (surprise surprise!). The story follows her life through the orphanage she is forced into because of her and Gabriel/Spot's situation. They also have a Newsies Preferences book, and it is really accurate! Go check it out!!!

@newsiestrash_yt - Their 'Out Of My Mind - A Nick Masson FanFiction' is SOOOOO good! The characterisation is amazing! (Yea I know I'm using 'amazing' a lot! But it is!) The story centres on Elle - who is really good friends with Chaz - and it follows her experiences and feelings as she meets Nick Masson on the Newsies Live shoot! And to quote them, "Basically Chas is the reason for all this." And it's true! The story is very well-written and cute! Give it a try!

@Elmer_the_robot - OMG WHAT TO SAY! Their 'Never Fear Elmer Is Here!' story is so good and on the most recent update, there is a cliff hanger that you have no idea what to feel about! Why? How? and most importantly Is she going to be ok? are all questions you will ask yourself if you read this fantastic story. Also just a message to the author (if they read this :)) When Elmer started to walk away, I actually cried a little bit!! Ok a bit more than a little bit... Either way, amazing story. I definitely recommend reading the story!

THIS IS NOT ALL OF THE PEOPLE I WOULD RECCOMEND! YEA I HAVE LEFT SOME PEOPLE OUT, BUT THAT IS BECAUSE THESE WERE THE THREE PEOPLE WHO'S STORIES I WAS READING LAST NIGHT, SO THEY WERE FIRST ON MY LIST. PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED IF YOU ARE NOT ON HERE.

GO FOLLOW ALL OF THESE PEOPLE! THEY ARE ALL SO NICE AND AMAZING WRITERS. THEY DESERE MORE STARS, VIEWS AND FOLLOWERS! <3