.2

j α n є ѕ  p. σ. v

"Jane." I hear a voice say.

"Jane!" The voice says again but louder.

The person starts to shake me. I hate when people shake me to wake me up.

"I'm awake. I'm awake" I say in my raspy morning voice.

I rub my eyes and look up at them. I thought for some reason it would be my mom. But it wasn't. It was Ms. Danielle.

"Jane? Do you know what today is?" Ms. Danielle ask.

"Isn't today like Thursday?" I ask.

"No today is the day the make a wish foundation will come and see if you have a wish!" She says as my face lights with excitement.

"No way! Seriously!" I squeal.

"They will be here in about 30 minutes! Get ready to tell them your wish!" She says as she waves to me and walks out the door.

I turn my head to the right and see my journal. I flip to the first page. It was my wish. 'I wish that I could do 3 things with why don't we. 1) spend a day with them in Disneyland. 2) travel to London. 3) and travel to France.'
I secretly want to fall In love in France. It has kinda been my dream.

I snap out of my thoughts and go back to my journal. I flip through the pages and start reading one page just to pass time.

'Dear diary,
Hey it's me again. My mom officially doesn't want anything to do with my family anymore. Even though I have cancer she doesn't care. My sister and dad still check on my every once in a while. It kinda gets lonely. But I have Ms. Danielle. She is a very nice person. I would basically consider her my 2nd mom. She said that the make a wish foundation people were going to come in a month or so. I can't wait to tell them my wish! Well that's all for today.
-jane'

I miss my mom. It hurts that she left my dad. My family barely checks up on me anymore. I just kind of need attention lately.
I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone talking, "Jane?"

I turn to them, "that's me"

"Hi I'm Gracie. I'm from the make a wish foundation." She says smiling.

"Really! Oh my gosh! The time flew by fast!" I say trying not to get over excited.

She giggles, "yes is did. Now sweetie what is your wish?"

"I wish that I could do 3 things with why don't we. 1) spend a day with them in Disneyland. 2) travel to London. 3) and travel to France." I say smiling.

She writes it all down, "you seem to like this band I presume?"

"Definitely!" I say.

"Well I will definitely talk to the boys manager to see if they are free." She smiles and gets ready to walk out the door.

"Wait!" I say.

She turns around, "thank you"
She smiles and waves to me as she walks out the door.

___________

Word count:
500