1.3

"That was amazing Zach, although we have been running around London all day. Shouldn't we get to the boys?" I ask.

"oh shit I forgot about the boys." he says.

I give him a small glare. He covers his mouth.

"oop. sorry" he says.

I laugh and give him a smile

"It's ok" I say. He smiles and nods. I stare into his eyes while he stares into mine. But of course someone interrupts.

"Zach where have you been all day." Corbyn and Daniel yell.

"I thought I told you guys me and Jane were going to be out all day and then meet at the spot." Zach says.

"Ohhhh, well Jonah and Jack fell asleep at the spot because you were taking so long." Corbyn says.

"So you left them there?" I ask.

"Yeah. I thought they would be safe." Daniel says, as Corbyn nods.

"Oh my gosh." I say.

"Let's hope they didn't get kidnapped" I add.

We all start walking. But I follow the boys to the spot. Zach stays with me while we walk.

"So you've been to London so many times that you know the special spots?" I ask.

"Yup" He says.

"Lucky! I barely got to go anywhere as a kid" I say.

"Well now you get to spend it with us." He says.

I smile and nod. I grab his hand and smile even bigger, if that is even possible. I start to think about how lucky I am.

I have 5 amazing boys with me. And 1 of them I'm in love with. Not only are they amazing but they are so sweet. I get to basically explore part of the world with them. Only if we could've had some sort of other meeting. But it's whatever. I'm glad to be here.

"So where are we going exactly?" I ask as we walk up a hill.

"Me and the boys are taking you to a special spot. But it will take a few minutes." Zach explains.

"Ok?" I ask, confused. What does he mean by 'it will take a few minutes'?

We get to the top of the hill and we see Jonah and Jack, surprisingly awake. I go and sit next to Jonah, "hey."

"Hi" He says.

I put my head on his shoulder, "Your shoulder is a good resting place."

He laughs and whispers in my ear, "i think you made Zach a little jealous."

I giggle and remove my head from Jonah's shoulder and move to Zach's shoulder.

"I know your a little jealous." I say.

"I'm not jealous" he says pouting a little.

"Whatever you say." I giggle.

"So what are we waiting for?" I ask, getting a little impatient.

"Look up" Zach says.

When I look up I see a beautiful sky. The sunset is amazing. I take my head off his shoulder and look up at the sky.

"How did you know about this spot?" I ask.

Before Zach can answer Jack says something, "he found this spot the first time we came to london. His exact words were 'when I fall in love with a girl I'll take her here'."

____________

Word count:
527