.3

j α n є ѕ  p. σ. v

I surprisingly woke up without Ms.Danielle waking me up. I got up and got ready. I don't normally leave the room because there is nothing to do. Sadly I basically live in hospital because my family doesn't come check up on me. But it's whatever. I have an amazing view of Georgia from here.

I look at my wish. 'Go to Disney'. I've always wanted to go to Disney. I still do. I've never been and I love Disney so much! My mom and dad always used to talk about going to Disney, but it never happened.

Wish 2, 'Travel to London'. London, seems like a beautiful place to be. When I think of running around London I smile. I think of being somewhere other then in the hospital.

Wish 3, 'Travel to France'. France, the place where I want to go the most. But someday I hope to-

I get interrupted in my thoughts with someone knocking.

"Jane?" I hear.

"I'm awake!" I say.

Ms. Danielle walks through the door, "I have some news to tell you."

"Ok? Is it good or bad?" I ask, kind of scared of the outcome.

"It's great actually." She smiles.

"The boys agreed and so did their manager and they're are doing your wish with you!" She adds.

I start jumping up with excitement, "when will they be here!"

She smiles, but before she could answer, "what if we were here right now?"

I turn my head to the door and see 5 amazing boys. My eyes tear up and I go and run into Daniels arms.

"Omg hi! I love you guys so much! Thank you for coming" I say nothing breathing to talk and can't stop smiling. The boys just laugh. I let go of Daniel and he sits down on a chair.

I go and hug Jonah, "hehe you are really tall!"

He smiles, "well, I'm really tall or your just short."

I laugh and go to Corbyn, "you give the best hugs"

"You do too" he says as he smiles.

I run and jump into jacks arms, "hi I love you"

"I love you too." He says and smiles.

He goes to sit down and I turn to Zach. He opens his arms and I run to his arms, even though he is like 2 feet away, and hug him so tightly.

Zach was secretly my favorite, "hi, I'm so happy I get to spend like 2 months with you and the boys"

I Close my eyes while we hug, "I'm so happy to meet you"

I gave Zach a hug just about a few seconds longer then the other boys. But nobody seemed to notice so everything was good.

"So why don't you tell us a little about your self?" Jonah ask.

"Well hi, I'm Jane. I'm 16 years old. I love to do photography and I kind of can sing but I don't have very many music on my phone. I basically live at the hospital but it's ok cause I have Ms. Danielle" I say smiling.

"Ok well, I'm assuming you know somethings about us so I guess you should get your stuff." Daniel says.

"Why?"I ask being completely clueless.

"We're going to Disney!" Zach says.

I immediately get up from sitting and grab my bag, "let's go!"

___________

Word count:
552