.8

j α n є p. σ. v

Me and Zach sit in the 2 chairs next to each on the plane.

"I'm pretty sure the don't know who you are." Zach says trying to reassure me.

I stay quiet. I hear him do a quite sigh. I'm so insecure sometimes i just think about all the bad things that could happen, hate, threats and many more things.

"You don't have to say anything but," as he continues he grabs my chin, " Jane you are a beautiful girl and you are amazing. I know I've only spent about 3 days with you but you are amazing. You give me and the boys an amazing time. You make me smile, laugh, and have fun. You aren't like most fans, they would normally talk about themselves or us the whole time. But you, you just like to be you around us. I love that about you." He finishes off.

"Zach I-I'm sorry" I say, as one tear falls down my cheek. He puts his hand on my cheek and wipes the tear.

"It's ok, your ok." He says pulling me into a hug.

I hug back. I stop tearing up and stop giving him a hug. I look down and wipe my cheeks just to make sure there is no more tears. But Zach grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

We both slowly lean in. Our faces were 1 inch away from each other, so he leaned in. We kissed. It was amazing, his lips were soft, it felt like my world was spinning. This was my first kiss, and also the best kiss. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"That was amazing" he said, having a huge goofy smile.

I turn a bright shade of pink and giggle.

I mumble, "it was first kiss."

"What?" He says.

"I said it was my first kiss" I say a little louder, only to where he can hear.

"Well, you are an amazing kisser" he says, winking.

"What are we going to tell the boys?" I ask.

"Do they have to know?" He ask.

"I don't know." I say.

"Well I'm pretty sure your tired, we are supposed to be there in an hour so if you want to go to sleep on my shoulder you can." Zach says smiling.

"Ok." I say, as I place my head on his shoulder. I slowly close my eyes. Before I know it, I'm asleep.

~

"Jane! Wake up!" Some says screaming my name.

"What's happening!" I ask, realizing the person is Daniel.

"Zach is in the hospital, him and Jonah got in a car crash! Zach is the one mainly hurt though!" Daniel says tearing up.

"We have to go!" I say.

Me and Daniel hop into a car and head straight to the hospital.

"Zach Herron!" We say to the lady at the front desk.

She nods immediately and takes us to a room right down the hall. She opens the door for us and we see Jonah grabbing Zach's hand and crying.

"They said he has a 15% chance of making it. This is all my fault!" Jonah cries.

Daniel goes to Jonah and calms him. I look at Zach and tear up.

"Zach, please wake up..I love you." I say, crying my eyes out.

I then pass out from hyperventilating.

"Jane? Wake up!" I hear.

~

I shoot up. Breathing heavily.

"Jane! Are you alright?" Zach says, looking very worried.

I don't say anything, I just hug him.

"I love you. Please don't ever leave me" I say, tearing up.

________________

Word count:
604