.5

j α n є ѕ p. σ. v

"When do you think she will wake up?" I hear say someone say, I think Daniel maybe.

"Well give her a few minutes. She fell asleep like an hour ago." Zach says.

"Of course you know that" jack says.

I flutter my eyes open. I realized when I woke up I was leaning on Zach shoulder and see we are in a car, "how did we get in here?"

"Zach carried you here" Corbyn says.

I see Zach turn a light shade of pink, but I could've just been his rosy cheeks. I give him a thankful smile.

"Who's car are we in?" I ask.

"When I have a friend who lives here and she came and picked us up." Jack says.

I nod and look out my window to see all the trees passing by. I've only traveled once or twice in my life. Once when I was 10 and another time when I was 12. Seeing the trees going by calms me. I mean I have no reason to be upset or anything, it just calms me.

"We are at are hotel." Zach says.

I turn to him, "ok! Are we close to Disney! When are we going!"

I jump around like a little kid when we get out and Zach just laughs at me.

"So a nap gets you excited huh?" Zach ask me.

"Sometimes" I say.

"No more naps then. We don't want you running around like a crazy person" he says.

I just pout like a baby and he laughs at me.

"Meanie" I say, sticking my tongue out.

He sticks his tongue out to and grabs our bags, " come on."

Time skip to Going to Disney

"I'm so excited!" I squeal.

"My ears." Jonah says holding his ears.

I give him a death look and continue to look out the car window. I look to see the Disney castle. Yet again, I squeal. Jonah give me a death glare, Corbyn joins him.

The car is full, Jacks friend Gabbie is driving. Jack is in passenger, Corbyn, Jonah and Daniel are sharing the middle, and Zach and I are in the back together.

"I'm so ready for today!" I say turning to Zach.

"Me too." He says smiling.

"What is is like?" I ask.

"Amazing, you'll love it." He says.

I smile so big and continue to look out the window. I see we have fully pulled in and are getting ready to park.

As soon as we park everyone get out, I grab Zach's hand and I run inside the park.

"Woah calm down!" He says stopping me.

"But-" he cuts me off, "no the boys probably think i kidnaped you."

"Ok" I frown

He smiles and pulls me away again. But this time we go and sit on a bench. The boys come and see us in a matter of 2 minutes.

"Let's go!" I say. Yet again, pulling Zach by the hand.

We first visited toy story mania. Then after about an hour In there we decided to go to the water park. That was an amazing time. ( I've never actually been, so I'm just going to skip this part. Sorry! )

Time skip to when they vstart going home

"I'm so tired." I say yawning.

"I can carry you to the car." Zach suggest.

"Can you?" I ask. He nods his head.

He picks me up bridal style. I fall asleep slowly. But before that happens, I hear something.

"Zach, some fans are here. They saw us. We have to get to the car quick before they see you with her." I hear Daniel say.

Zach starts speeding up and I grip on tighter to him. "It's ok, I got you" he whispers in my ear.

I smile.

_______________

Word count:
638