.7

j α n є p. σ. v

"This is the cutest thing." Corbyn squeals quietly.

I was confused until I remembered and and Zach accidentally fell asleep together. I slightly blush.

I feel Zach start moving, "guys you are so annoying."

His morning voice was so adorable. But I kept acting like I was asleep to see how this would end.

"Well you two love birds can sleep when we get on the plane." Jonah says.

"You sound like a mom." Zach says, I can just feel his eye roll.

I act like I just had waken up, " oh hi everyone."

"Good morning sleepy head" Daniel says.

"We have to leave for the airport in 2 hours so get everything ready." Jonah says.

"Ok mom" I say, rolling my eyes and laughing.

All the boys laugh and the other guys, besides Zach, went to their room.

Zach gets out of bed and goes to his bed.

"Is it ok if I shower?" I ask.

"Sure. Don't take to long. I need to take one too" he says smiling.

I nod and grab the clothes I need and go into the bathroom. I hop into the shower.

Time skip to after the shower

As I was drying my hair I did a lot of deep thinking. Mainly about Zach. Something about him just makes me happy on the inside. I've never really felt like this with anyone. But I'm glad I get to spend a few weeks with him. I feel like I shouldn't be catching feelings for him though.

He could like someone else. Also, would I be able to see him again? With my cancer and his tours, would we ever communicate again? I would love to, but I don't know.

I snap out my thoughts and put down the hairdryer. I brush my hair once more and put a light coat of mascara on and leave the bathroom.

"Hey the bathroom is yours" I say. But when I look over he is asleep.

I run over and jump on him, "wake up!"

"Jane! get off of meeeee" he says dragging the e.

"Nope!" I say laughing.

"Fine" he says, as he grabs me by my waist and makes me cuddle with him. He wraps his arms around me so that way I can't escape.

"Zach!" I say, giggling.

He pulls me closer, "not until you say sorry."

"Ok! I'm sorry" I say laughing.

He lets me go, "your lucky I have to go take a shower"

I laugh at him and get up and start to pack up my stuff. After I finish packing I grab my phone and get on instagram.

I start scrolling on the explore page when I see something that caught my eye. It was a picture of Zach carrying me to the car. Who took a picture! I thought no one saw! 

I hear the bathroom door open, "Hey you ok?"

"Someone too a picture of you carrying me!" I say, scared to know if anyone knew it was me.

I get up and go hug him, "I'm scared of the hate Zach."

"It's ok, I'll make sure no one hurts you" he whispers in my ear and hugs me back.

__________

Word count:
540