1.5

j α n є  p. σ. v

Me and the boys have almost through paris. Every time I suggest the Effiel Tower they say no. It doesn't bother me though. Save the best for last?

I lay in the hotel bed, "I can't believe the boys got a 1 bed room."

"I mean I'm not complaining." Zach says smirking.

"You nasty!" I say, hitting his arm.

He laughs, "I'm playing!"

He gets in the bed. I blush, I'm still not used to this.

"I can sleep on the floor if you want." He says.

"No! No, your fine." I say.

"Then you won't mind if I do this?" He says, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into his face. I squeal.

"Tomorrow, we are going to the Effiel Tower. You might want to get some sleep." He whispers into my ear.

"Can you sing to me?" I ask.

"Sure." He says.

"Sing 8 letters for me" I say. He nods.

"You know me the best, you know me the best. See me hurt but you don't judge. That, right there, is the scariest feeling..." he sings, but before he finishes, I fall asleep.

_

I wake up realizing that Zach is still asleep. I try to get out of his grip. It doesn't work. I try a few more time. I just give up. He moves slightly. Pulling me even closer, if that's even possible.

"Don't think your going anywhere" he whispers in my ear.

"But we have to go see the Effiel tower." I say.

"Nope. We have plans today" He says.

"But.." I start.

"No buts. Me and you have plans." He says.

"Can I at least shower?" I ask.

"Fine" He says, rolling his eyes.

I get up and run to the hotel door. I open it and run to Jonah and Corbyns room. I bang on the door. It opens right away. I run in and trip. I laugh at myself and Jonah and Corbyn look confused.

"Hey guys" I say, casually.

"What are you doing here?" Jonah ask.

"Zach wouldn't let me leave so I decided to say I was going to take a shower but I was really going to escape and go to a room." I say.

we then here a knock, "don't tell him I'm here!".

I run to the beds and hide under one. Somehow I fit under here. Corbyn and Jonah both go to the door.

"Have you guys seen Jane?" Zach ask.

"Nope." Corbyn says.

"Definitely not" Jonah says.

Thanks Jonah. That was definitely convincing.

"You guys need help lying." Zach says. Zach walks past the boys and looks everywhere.

"She's not in the bathroom. She's not hiding anywhere. Jane I know your under the bed." Zach says.

I roll out, "hi"

"Come on. We have to get ready." Zach says.

_______________

Word Count:
476