.9

j α n є p. σ. v

I keep my head down just walking to the car. Holding Zach's hand. Yes we were in London. But I was so scared. The dream I had was the most realistic dream I've ever had. I was so scared of losing him.

I can feel the awkwardness between all of us. I haven't told anyone what my dream was about. I don't want to. I literally committed my love for Zach.

Yet again me and Zach are stuck in the back. I'm not complaining though. I love his presence, his smile, everything about him makes me happy.

Jonah turns on the radio. A song they all knew came on. Everyone except me and Zach were singing.

"Zach?" I say.

"Yes Jane?" He replies.

"Can I tell you what happened earlier without you judging me?" I ask, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Definitely" He says, grabbing my hand.

"I had a dream that you and Jonah got into a bad car accident. Jonah had only had a few cuts, but you, you had a concussion, you were scraped all over, you were so beat up. And when we walked in, Jonah said you had a 15% chance of living. So I sat down beside you and told you to wake up and that I loved you and how much I need you." I say looking down about to tear up.

I look up and he is smiling.

"What- why are you smiling?" I question.

"Earlier, when you said that you loved me, I never got the chance to say-" he gets cut off by Jonah.

"We're at the hotel." He says.

I look at Zach and he seems a little upset and I just ignored it for some reason. I wait for the rest of the boys to get out and then I follow the boys while Zach follows me. I can feel his eyes burning through my soul. I want to just turn around and hug him but I just keep walking.

"You and Zach are going to share a room again" Corbyn says, winking at Zach.

I just nod and so does Zach. None of the boys, besides Zach, knows what's wrong. So it is kinda awkward. I walk into the room and lay down. I start to close my eyes, but I feel someone else's presence.

"Don't say anything, but I just want to cuddle with you." Zach says, as his hand snake around my waist and pulls me closer. I turn around to where my face is in his chest, and I can smell his cologne.

"I-I'm sorry" I choke out.

"Hey, it's ok. Just tell me about it later." He says.

Whenever I'm with him I can just feel safe, loved, and happy. I honestly couldn't want anything else.

I slowly close my eyes and pass out.

Time skip

I can feel Zach unwrap his arms around me. I hear him do a little yawn.

"Jane? Hey wake up." He says shaking me a little bit.

I flutter my eyes open, "what time is it?"

"Seven o'clock" he says.

"Why did you wake me up so early" I say.

"Just me and you are going somewhere." He says smiling.

"Where?" I ask.

"Just dress casually" he says winking.

"Is this a date?" I ask, hoping the answer would be yes.

"Maybe, only if you want It to be" He says, blushing a little bit.

"Sure. Be done in a few minutes." I say, hopping out of bed and to my bag.

______________

Word count:
596