.6

z α c h  p. σ. v

I see the car a little ways away from us so I speed up. Again, she grips on to my shirt tighter. As I was speeding up I swear I heard a camera go off, but I ignored it.

I rush into the car and try gently putting Jane down. She is honestly so pretty- no, I can't catch feelings. Plus if i did she wouldn't like me back.

"Zach?" Jane says getting up. Snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes" I reply.

"Did we make it here safely?" Jane ask.

"Yeah we did." I say smiling.

She smiles back and nods. She goes to say something but the boys come back.

"Sorry it took us so long, we had to explain why you weren't there." Daniel says.

I wanted to hear what she was going to say. I'll ask her later. I'll ask her later.

After a few minutes of everyone talking about their experience I see Jane yawn.

"Do you want to lay on my shoulder?" I ask her.

"Sure" She says, laying on my shoulder.

I smile after I see she immediately fell asleep.

I lay my head on hers and close my eyes. Soon enough I fall asleep.

Time skip to later

"I'm not carrying him!" I hear jack whisper/yell.

"Well I'm the strongest so I'm carrying June." Jonah says.

I open my eyes only to see Corbyn and Daniel taking pictures and Jonah and jack arguing over carrying me or Jane.

"Guys shut up! She is sleeping! I'll carry her." I whisper/yell.

I pick her bridal style again and try to not wake her up. I surprisingly didn't wake her up. I follow the guys to our hotel rooms. Me and Jane had no say on what rooms we get, so the boys put me and Jane in room while they got the room next to us.

I gently lay her down on her bed. I put the bed sheets over her. I turn and go to my bed. I lay down and get on my phone. I hear something a few minutes.

"I miss mom" Jane says.

"Is she coming back." She ask.

"Jane?" I ask.

"She's not gonna come back is she.." She says.

I get up and walk to her, "Jane? Wake up."

Her eyes flutter open.

"Sorry I had a bad dream about my mom." She says looking down.

"It's alright. I just got a little worried." I say.

"Can I cuddle with you because I'm cold" She ask.

"S-Sure" I say slightly blushing.

____________

Word Count:
432