1.0

z α c h  p. σ. v

I absolutely can't wait for the date tonight! I want to ask her out. Nothing is gonna go wrong I swear if anything does I'll-

I get interrupted by my phone, "hello?"

"Hey Zach? Are you and the guys still at the hotel." My manager, David, ask.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask.

"Ok good, don't make any plans, we have to have a meeting." He says.

My face goes completely blank, "Zach make sure to tell the boys and I'll be at the hotel soon."

"Yeah, ok." I say as I hang up.

"Are you kidding me!" I yell throwing my phone at the wall.

Jane rushes out of the bathroom, "what's wrong!"

I turn to her and just go and hug her.

"I'm so sorry?" I say.

"What's wrong?" She ask.

"My manager called and said that I shouldn't make any plans because I have a meeting to go to today." I say, having a huge frown on my face.

Her worried expression turns into a frown.

"Oh o-ok.." She says looking down.

I grab her chin and make her look at me, "I'll make it up to you i promise."

I stare into her eyes, and lean in. She does too. Once again our lips touch.

"ZACH DAVID SAID THAT HES ON HIS WAY HERE.." Jack says, with his mouth open wide.

Jane covers her face. I turn red as a tomato.

"I SHIP ITT!" Jack squeals.

"Uh I um will be there in a minute" I say, hinting for him to get out.

"Ohh ok" he says, winking. He walks out the door and I turn to Jane and she is bright pink.

"I'm so sorry" I say.

"I'll be back, stay here." I add.

She nods and smiles, "talk to you later."

"Cya" I say, and surprising her with a little peck on the lips.

I start to walk out the door, when I turn around Jane is smiling and blushing so much.

______________

Word count:
338