1.1

j α n є p. σ. v

I sit on the hotel bed. My brain overwhelmed with thoughts. Why does he like me? Is it cause he is forced to hang out with me? Is he just trying to make me feel good about myself?

I know the guys are in a meeting but I can't help the fact that I can't think straight. My head starts to hurt. But yet I still think. I think I love him. Every time our lips touch, I don't want it to stop. Every morning when I wake up, seeing his face never gets old.

I think I've fallen in love. But we wouldn't work, with my cancer and having to be in the hospital all the time, and his tours. We would just be a huge joke. How would the fans react?

This is to much. I'm in love with a guy I can't be with. I have to let all this out to someone. I'll talk to jack later. Maybe he will understand? Ugh! Who knew falling in love was this painful!

I start pacing around the hotel room. I think there is a pool here. Good thing I brought my swimsuit! I go to my bag and grab it. I change and get a shirt over it. I grab my phone and text Zach where I'm going.

Me:
Hey, if you look for me I'll be in the pool. When you get done maybe we can swim :D
Delivered

I smile and head down to the pool. I walk in the room where the pool is and see that there is a few people here. I take off the shirt covering my swimsuit. I see two boys staring at me. I give them a light smile.

It took me a minute to realize there was a hot tub. I immediately go to the hot tub. Once I put one foot in immediately feel the heat. It felt amazing. Once I fully sat down in the hot tub all my thoughts went away. I smiled to myself. Although, it was quite uncomfortable with someone starring at me.

One of the boys from earlier came over to me, "hey beautiful"

"Who are you?" I ask with a fake smile.

"Your future boyfriend." He says winking at the end.

"If you are here to make me uncomfortable, congrats you've done it." I say trying to get out of the hot tub.

Before I can get out he grabs my wrist, "come on baby, we can do more then just talk in the hot tub"

I slap him and try pulling my wrist away. Right before I get a chance to slap him, Zach walks in.

"Get your hands off her." Zach says in the angriest tone I've ever heard.

"Who are you?" The dude ask.

"Her boyfriend." Zach says sternly. My face lights up slightly, but I go back to getting my hand back.

"She could do better." The dude says.

At that point Zach lost it. He threw himself at the boy beating the crap out of him.

"Zach! Calm down!" I say, but he doesn't listen.

At that point the boys friend is gone and I'm at my phone calling the boys.

"Get down here quick!" I yell at Jonah on the phone.

I hang up and try pulling Zach away, and I get him away for a second. But before I can say anything, I get knocked out.

Someone had hit me.

______________

Word count:
585