1.2

j α n є p. σ. v

"Shit zach! What did you do!" I hear.

So it was Zach. That's interesting.

I sit up and see the boys surrounding me. I look at Zach and about starting crying. It gets completely quiet. I turn to Jonah and give him a pleading look.

"I'm going to talk to jane, can you guys give us a minute?" Jonah ask.

They all nod and start to leave, except Zach. Jonah gives him a huge glare. Zach looks down and walks out.

I give Jonah a big hug at start crying, "I'm scared Jonah. My feelings are everywhere. What do I do?"

"Tell me about, let it all out" he says, as he pulls away from the hug sitting next to me.

"I think I'm in love with Zach. The way he smiles, the way he talks, everything about his is amazing. The fact that he stood up for me today was great. But I feel like he is only trying to make me feel wanted. Just because of the make a wish program he is just trying to make me feel happy. And I even wonder if we go start dating that we will never see each other. I'll be in the hospital, while you guys will be out exploring the world. That worries me. I love him Jonah." I say trying to catch my breath.

Jonah smiles, "Jane, I've never seen him so into one person. He loves you too. I can feel it. I know you two are with each other all the time but he loves you. When your not looking I see him smiling at you. You won't be saying anything. He is just smiling. He loves you jane. He most definitely is not wanting you to feel better about yourself. He is head over heels for you. He loves you."

I smile and hug him, "so what do I say to him"

"I'll go get him. Just talk to him about what happened. Just let him know your ok" Jonah says.

A few minutes later after Jonah walked out, Zach
walks in. He runs to me and hugs me.

"I'm so so so so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you. I was so mad at that boy. I mean you are pretty beautiful but you didn't deserve that harassment! you deserve the world. you did not deserve to be treated like some toy! But I'm so sorry I hurt you. Please forgive me" He says, hugging me tighter.

"Well I could forgive you if I could breathe." I say giggling.

"oh yeah sorry" he says, letting go and scratching the back of his neck.

"Zach," I say, grabbing his hands, "you may be a doofus, but you didn't mean to hurt me and I know that. You were just trying to protect me. I understand that. Thank you for that."

He smiles, "come on lets go"

"where are we going?" I ask, as he drags me out the door.

"We are going to explore London. The boys are already at the place where we are all supposed to meet up." he says, with a huge goofy smile.

"Ok. As long as I get some food!" I say.

"I'm starving!" I add.

________________

Word count:
554