Chapter 03

As Taeyong was reading the story, the detention door creeked open and Mr. Green cocked his head to the side.

Taeyong didn't look up, he was unbothered and just continued to study.

Mr. Green then sighed 'Another good student, what is happening... Go sit.' And so the figure brushed past Taeyong and sat beside him.

Taeyong looked up to take a glimpse, his eyes widened at Jaehyun who was angrily starring at Taeyong and clenching his fists real hard. 'Tae.' Jaehyun looked at Taeyong's bottom and quickly glimpsed away. 'He hurt you didn't he...' Jaehyun growled in a whisper.

Taeyong looked away, hiding his blush, but it was noticible.

Chittapon cleared his throat and made a whistle. 'Oohh, love is in the air~' He sung, he was actually really good at singing. Jaehyun turned and glared at Chittapon.

'Are you saying we're together? Gay?!' Jaehyun seemed more furious.

'Yeah, what's wrong with gay huh? Or are you just like the other snobby students here, Taeyong here is like us 3. From nice families. Whatever, it just looked like it.' The comment Jaehyun made seemed to struck a nerve within Chittapon instantly, mainly because his brother is gay.

Jaehyun looked down.

Taeyong, for the first time, was dancing with glee inside and wanted to hug Chittapon so tight and scream thanks in his ears.

Mr. Green sighed, 'Right, it doesn't matter what your beliefs are. Just respect them and move on now boys! I am not even religious...' He then went back to reading the newspaper that he had there. Chittapon banged his fist angrily on the desk.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes.
'He doesn't deserve to be here.' Jae told Taeyong.

'Actually.' Taeyong said while reading his book with a smile. 'I think he's ri- just him. Listen to sir.' He went all shy.

'Fair enough.' Jaehyun bit his lip. 'I'll listen to you because you're the only person I like.'

Taeyong blushed again.

After a while of sitting there, the bell rang and school was over. Taeyong got up and his bottom began aching, he whimpered and hopped past Jaehyun who was picking his stuff up. 'Lee Taeyong, don't run from me!' He ran after Taeyong in fear.

Johnny gave Chittapon a wink. 'He's gay, he just doesn't want anyone to know.' He chuckled.

But Chittapon had a different idea of it. 'Actually, I think it's the other way around. Taeyong is gay.' Chittapon raised a brow.

Then, Mark. 'Or both of them.'

Mr. Green stood up.
'Boys, no more discussing sexuality's, that's their problem not yours. Yours are your grades, make them rise! Now skidaddle!'

The three of them quickly rushed out the room, leaving Mr. Green tutting in a sigh.

Meanwhile, Taeyong was running as fast as he could down the streets, trying to avoid bumping into strangers and causing accidents he was just attempting to escape Jaehyun, who was sadly faster at running than him. Jaehyun grabbed Taeyong, hugging his arms around him from behind.
'T-Taeyong!' He huffed and breathed heavy like Taeyong already was.

Taeyong wiggled from Jaehyun's grip and continued running, he was already near the mansion anyway, they ran that fast and that long without being tired. Only because Taeyong did this often, only when he was angry with Jaehyun or upset with him. But he didn't seem to be today, this time he was extremely shy.