Chapter 11

Jaehyun rubbed his head as it throbbed in an ache. 'Are you crazy?' He whispered harshly.

Taeyong shook his head. 'I see.' He shot a look of disagreement with Jaehyun. 'You carry on being the most oblivious person and I'll leave. You promised.' He pointed his finger and Jaehyun before deciding to walk froward, into the forest.
The other's also followed him there, Jaehyun being the last.

'Promise...' He rubbed the side of his neck nervously out of embarrassment. He then after a while decided to jog up beside Taeyong. 'I, I didn't mean tell the world.' He whispered.

Taeyong sighed. 'But you will keep lying that way.' He whispered in a harsh way back to Jae who was trying to mend the situation he had caused. He didn't mean it of course... He just keeps accidentally breaking promises he doesn't mean to break, life breaks them for him when he doesn't want them to be broken, but in Josie's case he wanted that one to be.

Taeyong continued walking. 'These woods lead to the treehouse. The only thing in the way would be a brick wall, right?'
Taeyong tilted his head to the side slightly.

Ten rushed forward 'A treehouse?'

Jaehyun rolled his eyes. 'They're not going on my property! A bunch of crazy people running around on my freshly trimmed lawn? No thanks.' He made a low tone in a voice that showed what he meant in what he was saying.

Taeyong laughed loudly it made everyone else wake up a little to the convocation.
'That already happens.' He said jogging forward.

'Fine... that's true...' He sighed.

Johnny and Mark, Ten gave a grin. Josie just kept her head low, Johnny was stroking her shoulder as he had his arm around her. He was really taking a liking to Josie. Jaehyun didn't care, that was the problem that left Josie even sadder.

Mark then leaned close to Ten. 'Couple name's?' He brought out a notepad from his pocket and clicked the pen.

Ten smiled 'Nah.'

Mark sighed 'Why not?' He closed the notepad.

'I dunno, Johnny and Josie won't last.'

Mark laughed a little. 'What makes you say that?' He looked at Ten.
'Because it always goes that way.' Chittapon, Ten had responded. Mark nodded in agreement, they knew Johnny way too well. But, they weren't so certain.

After a mile or so of walking, a brick wall filled their view. Jaehyun sighed. 'Lift me up. ' Jaehyun turned to Taeyong who was still acting silly, Taeyong just did as he said. 'I'll help you after' Jae offered, as Taeyong helped Jaehyun over the wall.
'I'm good thanks' Taeyong pushed Jaehyun up, making a small huff. Jaehyun was quite heavy for Taeyong.

But Jaehyun managed to make his way up, the others watched as he leant down anyway and pulled Taeyong up. 'I told you-'
Taeyong sat on top of the wall and after Jaehyun hopped down he wasn't quite so sure how to get down.

'I-' Jaehyun pulled Taeyong down, which nearly ended up with Taeyong falling on top of Jaehyun. 'JAEHY-' He felt a hand cover his mouth and push him back into the wall. His eyes grew wide as Jaehyun pressed his body up against Taeyong.

'You see what I did there?' He whispered close into Taeyong's ear. All Taeyong could do was stare, he was in shock to it all. Jaehyun raised his hand and removed the glasses from Taeyong's eyes so he could attempt to admire his features more. It's crazy how glasses can change your appearance.

Taeyong lightly whacked Jaehyun on the shoulder. 'The other's-'

Jaehyun had rolled his eyes. 'Do you really think I care about them?' He said while nuzzling his nose against Taeyong's.
'Jae, that's rude-'