Chapter 14

Beca is pacing in the living room and Mason runs his fingers through his hair. "What the hell are we waiting for?"Beca asked

"Sterling is the only one who know where Chloe and Jax are we have to proceed with caution."Mason says

"MY GIRLFRIEND AND LITTLE BROTHER ARE KIDNAPPED!"Beca yells

"Chloe's my Daughter Beca, I know how you feel but we have to follow his demands. We can't give him a reason to harm them."Mason says

"This is Horse shit!"Beca kicks the wall Mason nods and shakes his head. He looks up and sees Janine holding a bag of groceries.

"Janine? Now is not the best time."Mason says

"Where is Chloe. I thought I would make her her favorite meal."Janine says Beca sighs and stands up to go outside. Janine looks around and sees the house maid in distress, Stacie comforting her and Aubrey walking out to comfort Beca.

"What is going on?"Janine asked Mason looks at his Ex-Wife and sighs.

"You should sit down for this."Mason says Janine gives him a worried look.

"Beca you need to calm down."Aubrey says

"Calm? CALM DOWN? Your Jackass of a father kidnapped my girl and little brother excuse me if this doesn't sit well with me!"Beca yells

"Look I know this is a lot especially considering everything Chloe has been through this past month. She's gonna need you to stay calm."Aubrey says

"Yeah I know. I just need her and Jax back here safe "Beca says

"Just pray for a miracle."Aubrey says

"How the hell do we make your father pay for this." Beca says defeated

~In an abandoned Office~

Chloe managed to free her wrists from the ropes she grunts at the rope burn pain she looks over and sees Jax asleep gagged and tied up she silently walks over to him and takes the gag out of his mouth and begins to untie the ropes.

"Jax, Hey Sweetie wake up."Chloe gently shakes the child, Jax whimpers and he looks up seeing Chloe giving him a smile.

"Chlo!"Jax cries and hugs her "I know Sweetie, we're okay...Are you hurt?"She asked Jax shakes his head as Chloe hugs him back she looks around the old building and it's as if no one has been in here in years.

"Come on Sweetie hopefully we can find a way out."Chloe whispers Jax nods and they get up Jax cringes in pain and stops Chloe turns around and looks at Jax's leg. She looks at him confused.

"When Big Man grabbed you I try to kick but he hit my leg."Jax explains. Chloe leans down to kiss his cheek "My Hero Come on."Chloe bends down and offer Jax to jump on her back.

"Why would they kidnap us and take us to an old office."Chloe wonders out loud

"I drew that!"Jax smiles pointing out a painting on the wall Chloe turns her head and plucks a piece of paper off a wall.

"This is my first painting!"Jax smiles proudly

"Jax do you know where we are?"Chloe asked Jax shakes his head Chloe makes her way down some stairs when they here a loud clattering noise.

"Okay Jax, if I tell you to run. You run out of here as fast as you can and call for help okay."Chloe says Jax hides his face in Chloe's neck and nods. As Chloe turns the corner they stop in front of a man who is holding a bottle of Whiskey.

"WHO ARE YOU!"Chloe yells The man turns around and Jax looks up.

"Dada?"Jax asked Chloe looks at Jax confused